Paris: Terrorism Vs Kingship of Christ

Paris: Terrorism Vs Kingship of Christ

Michael Matt speaks of the real conspiracy – apostasy and the destruction of the human element of the Catholic Church, which is leading to the destabilization of formerly Christian Europe and chaos throughout the New World Order. But there is hope, according to Michael. The future of France and of all of Europe depends on the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ – and that is beginning to happen right now. The Church will rise again, and here’s proof…

Comments invited…

• morgana

It is clear that Raphael is known by some on this blog so I don’t understand why he would choose to out himself .Surely one should keep ones private sins to themselves.What is there to be gained from this action.

November 21, 2015 at 5:11 pm
    • Petrus

I think that’s a fair question. Looks like attention seeking.

Sent from my Samsung device

November 21, 2015 at 5:16 pm
  • spudeater

Raphael,

The Curé d’Ars said “It is impossible to mediate…..upon the mysteries of the Rosary and remain in a state of sin.” In other words and adapting the saying to your situation, daily prayer to Our Lady and homosexual activity cannot co-exist. Therefore, I would offer you a free, no strings attached, 30 day trial of saying the Rosary each day (which may take all of 25 minutes) and then re-reading your posts and seeing if you still agree with them. If you are disinclined to take up the offer, I believe the main, unspoken reason would not be the relatively small amount of your time it would take up or even that you believe that you would simply be pouring out empty words to empty air. No. It would rather be because you would be very wary (dare I say, scared?) of the consequences of introducing such potent intervention right into the centre of your current lifestyle. I agree – anything (good) could (literally) happen.

Just weigh up the two options for a minute or three: Hollow and illusory indulgence fast fading into dim and depressing memory or a happy eternity. Remember those ridiculous T-shirts a few years ago that had ‘CHOOSE LIFE’ printed in huge letters on the front? Well, try wearing (metaphorically speaking) a T-shirt with ‘CHOOSE ETERNAL LIFE’ emblazoned on its front. You’ll find it’s a good fit.

I’ll leave you with some words that G.K.Chesterton spoke while lapsing in and out of consciousness on his death-bed: “It’s all clear to me now; it’s between light and darkness and every man must make his choice.”

November 21, 2015 at 6:14 pm
  • spudeater

Summary of news item as reported by the BBC:

Bataclan. Eagles of Death Metal. Documentary on the group and their frontman. Now withdrawn from Amsterdam Film Festival. Documentary Title: The Redemption of the Devil.

Enough said.

November 22, 2015 at 12:05 am
  • Frankier

SPUDEATER

I see that Jesse Hughes, or The Devil as he likes to be called, is described as a Catholic minister and bishop of his Church.

Do you know what this means?

It seems to me that he and his group were a deliberate ISIS target because of their choice of music in the same way that Charlie Hebdo was chosen for their form of wit.

Despite all the bravado, it soon left him when he flew from the stage to seek refuge in whatever wee dark corner he could find.

When the going got tough the “tough” certainly got going, in his case anyway.

November 22, 2015 at 1:49 pm
    • spudeater

Frankier,

I read that as well and thought “Oh really? Well, whaddya know?” Haven’t got a clue what THAT entails and frankly (!) don’t want to know but I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out to be part of the same grouping that decided that Sinead O’Connor could call herself a nun.

November 22, 2015 at 2:24 pm
      • Frankier

SPUDEATER

So that probably means that in Pope Francis’ eyes bishop Jesse Hughes will be higher up the pecking order than the likes of Cardinal Burke or Archbishop Lefebvre.

Mind you, Jesse James will be higher up even.

November 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm
  • Christina

I agree as well, Crofterlady.

November 22, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Follow the link and listen to this great 15-minute sermon.

November 22, 2015 at 10:35 pm
    • Theresa Rose

The sermon on the link you have provided is well worth hearing. I think it worth hearing more than once.

November 23, 2015 at 11:14 am

Will listen asap.

In the meantime, look at the (usual) BBC coverage of Catholicism here, and below is the reply that I just couldn’t resist posting underneath the linked article:

I wrote:

Yet again, the BBC fearlessly attacks the Catholic Church, which is all bad, just awful, isn’t it, while doggedly defending Islam, the “peaceful religion” (Er?) refusing even to use the name of its (currently) leading terrorist group, without prefacing the name Islamic State with “so-called” – I don’t remember that happening when the (so-called) IRA were on the go.

How about inviting a true Catholic, a practising, traditional Catholic to give your thought for the day or point of view or whatever the daft slot is called these days? I can give you any number of names of such Catholics who love the Church and can defend it every bit as effectively as the constant stream of Muslim apologists who are given a platform by the BBC and other media outlets, on radio and TV day in and day out, and most especially after every evil atrocity carried out by Islamist terrorists. That’s when Islam needs defending most and the BBC isn’t about to disappoint them.

But you will never give true Catholicism a platform. That’s a given. Something tells you that the truth is to be found within the Catholic Church, that that’s where God has revealed His saving truths, and no matter how bad things are on the human side, the divinely established constitution of the Church is safe and well and has Christ’s own guarantee that it will never fail, even when we have to suffer bad popes (as we do at the present time). Two thousand years later, and we’re still here to defend and promote God’s natural moral law and to spread the Gospel of Christ about sin and salvation.

So, no matter the human failings of Church members, including the clergy and hierarchy, this is where God is to be found. Or, as the great English Catholic convert, G.K. Chesterton put it, within the Catholic Church we find “the wild truth, reeling but erect.”

The kind of half-baked commentaries about the Church written by lapsed and apostate Catholics, people who are, by definition, ignorant, don’t impress anyone. So, either invite people who know what they are talking about to speak on Catholicism, or stick to what you have a proven track record of success in doing – which is promoting Islam.

May God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – bless you!

Sarcastic? Me? Moi? END.

If others could take a minute or two to post a comment, that would be great. The BBC and media in general, get away with their anti-Catholic bias all the time. Let’s challenge it on this occasion.

November 23, 2015 at 12:11 am
    • morgana

Why are they engaging a woman who openly admits to not being a Catholic anymore to speak about the Catholic church and faith what does she bring to the table absolutely nothing .

November 23, 2015 at 9:09 am
      • Frankier

MORGANA

The answer is in your own question.

They are certainly not going to ask the Editor.

November 23, 2015 at 1:31 pm

I will try to send a response to the BBC about that later today Editor.

They have no objectivity / neutrality whatsoever. I will also ask about their sneering article criticising Islam, which I am sure must be in the pipeline? (haha!)

Why not get a former muslim to make various puerile criticisms of their former faith? Agitate for female imams, or for adherents to condemn the wholesale murder and barbarism frequently committed by their co-religionists?

Such articles used to irritate me, but now I see that, if we are getting up the nose of the likes of the BBC, then we must be doing something right (the present crisis of faith notwithstanding).

November 23, 2015 at 10:30 am
      • Frankier

Gabriel

I find it hard to accept that these people get “radicalised” only when they get to higher education. Normally that is a time when they move away from their beliefs.

If suicide bombers are really convinced that they go straight to heaven it looks to me that it is part of their teaching from childhood and therefore taught at home.

November 23, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Lionel (Paris), our French blogger, emailed me this video saying (rightly) that we won’t see this on our local news programmes. The conductor of an orchestra lectures the audience (in Holland) – an audience which includes their Queen – inviting them to have faith in Allah. And the entire orchestra rise up and walk out! Subtitled, well worth the few minutes it takes to view… As Lionel points out, the Dutch are about the most “liberal” people on earth – when they draw the line, it’s time to sit up and take notice!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTcReX_1SA?feature=player_embedded&w=640&h=360%5D

November 23, 2015 at 12:21 am
  • christmasliszt

Christina

I recall hearing, some time ago, about an important Nazi connection to the development of the terrorist arm of Islam. I’ve never read this book, but you might be interested. An enticing quote from the Amazon summary: “Al-Husseini was a bridge figure in terms of transporting the Nazi genocide in Europe into the post-war Middle East.” Here’s the book: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41knFHj0x0L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

November 23, 2015 at 1:00 am
    • Christina

Thank you, Christmasliszt. I’ll check on that and see if it’s Kindleable. 😉

November 24, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Have just sent this in response to that BBC article you linked:

Predictably, Sarah Dunant presents the case of the self-confessed apostate Catholic who seeks to mould the Church in her own image rather than God’s.

Clerical opportunities for women, acceptance of homosexual behaviour, marriage for priests, a people’s Church, etc. etc., reinforced with a cleverly constructed revisionist glance at history which was entirely subjective, as was her take on present Church statements and events.

This is nothing new to Catholics. All apostates seek to justify their conscience with such blame shifting. It’s not they who have abandoned the Church but the Church that has abandoned them by refusing to alter her teaching to suit their tastes and inclinations!

Certainly there have been corrupt Popes, Cardinals, Bishops, priests and religious throughout history, who have played the part of Judas Iscariot. But these are in very small number in comparison with the countless saints whose fidelity to God and goodness to neighbour Ms. Dunant conveniently omitted to mention.

What is fairly obvious is that the author of this slanted piece has an ulterior motive for writing which has nothing in common with the laws of God or nature, but which is rather driven by an unprecedented modern counter-cultural mindset that would have made even the ancient pagans blush with shame.

Ms. Dunant would do well to study Catholic history a little more closely and objectively, provided she can stir up sufficient intellectual honesty. If she does she will discover, for example, that there would be no universities, schools or hospitals as we know them today had the Catholic Church not been there to found and nurture them. Nor would science be as advanced had the Church not been there to provide so many Catholic mathematicians, physicists, chemists, astronomers, etc., many of them learned clerics.

As for clerical celibacy, I will permit a veritable army of 2000 years of saints to testify to its efficacy and aid to sanctification. Sex is only a fixation for those who have lost all sight of the true dignity and destiny of souls. The pagan cultures were obsessed with sex, the more so as they entered into their death throes. But even these hedonistic societies stopped short at homosexual marriage. What does this tell us about our present culture?

Other similarities between the pre-Christian and today’s post-Christian societies is the widespread violence, disorder and suicide rates amongst its citizen’s. So much, then, for modern forward thinking. I believe Our Lord Jesus Christ likened it to the dog returning to its own vomit.
    I’m pleased to say, however, that the Church will never compromise on her divinely ordained teaching and discipline, no matter how many liberal Churchmen, apostate Catholics and general atheists agitate for it.

The Catholic Church has withstood 2000 years of such assaults without wavering, including the Martin Luther shenanigans Ms. Dunant presented to bolster her case. Her attack will fade away like all the rest because the Church is divinely protected when it comes to supernatural truths concerning faith and morality. Adherents of the Church of England would do well to reflect on this fact in light of recent developments within Anglicanism.

One final point, if I may. If the BBC wishes to do something about its anti-Catholic reputation, then perhaps it will consider commissioning an article from myself or some other informed Catholic writer who will present the real face of Catholicism rather than the presently-favoured distorted view of apostate authors.

November 23, 2015 at 5:21 am
    • John

Editor & Athanasius

Both letters were a perfect response to the broadcast/ article you both have a gift of putting into words what the majority of us would like to say but are not as articulate. As for the BBC having anyone on one of their shows who is a traditional Catholic, (put it this way) don’t wait in for the call. 😀

November 23, 2015 at 2:36 pm
  • Helen

Two great letters, Editor and Athanasius! I like to write too but, despite my age, I’m not very I.T. literate. Any tutelage would be very welcome!

November 23, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Thank you kindly, folks, for the kind feedback. Personally, I’m not as happy with my letter as I might have been. I missed out a very important point which is that the only religions every to have priestesses were the pagan ones. Still, it was 4am when I wrote the letter so I won’t be too hard on myself. It probably won’t make a blind bit of difference to those hardened BBC people anyway. But we live in hope, do our duty and leave the rest to God!

November 23, 2015 at 4:05 pm
  • Fidelis

I found this video on the Remnant blog earlier and couldn’t believe it. There’s no date on it, so I don’t know when the film was made.

. [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFzrEIzoHE?feature=player_embedded&w=640&h=360%5D

November 25, 2015 at 10:34 pm