England: Catholic Primary To Accept Transgender “Girl” In New Term…

England: Catholic Primary To Accept Transgender “Girl” In New Term…

CT Blogger, Liam Jenkinson, has written to the Vatican with his concerns about the fact that “transgenderism” is being promoted in a Catholic primary school in his Diocese.  The letter, published below, is self-explanatory:

To the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
Reference: Hallam Diocese- Transgender Policy
St Bede’s R.C Primary School P.P MGR.Ryan.    animated girl waving

The parish priest of this primary school is involved in a process whereby an 8 year old boy has been authorised to come to school dressed as a girl and to be treated in all respects as a girl. This is a grave public scandal and will severely damage the delicate consciences of the other people in the school most notably the children, headteacher and staff. It also creates a dangerous precedent whereby other schools will be unable to reject similar requests for transgender recognition and support.

According to expert opinion the Church teaching is that the gender written on a baptismal certificate remains for all time and is unchangeable and that subsequently there should be no connivance with any transgender issue. See ” legatus.orgcatholicschoolspolicyand transgender students by Edmund J Furton PhD. Director of publications National Catholic Bioethics Centre.”

You need to urgently deal with this grave ongoing scandal and wound on the Mystical Body of Christ by asking the Bishop, the Vicar General and Parish Priest to immediately reverse this decision.

Yours sincerely,

W.J.Jenkinson
M.C.I.P.D.

Comment:

Kudos to Mr Jenkinson for refusing to remain silent on this hugely important deviation from the moral law, being authorised in a Catholic primary school.  Unlike the many members of the TSB (Talk Shop Brigade), Mr Jenkinson has chosen to be an apostle. To act.  Let’s hope his intervention bears the desired fruit so that this shocking permission is withdrawn.

• Liam Jenkinson

Reference transgender issue at local primary school. As predicted by the editor I am now blacklisted by all 4 so called catholic newspapers who disregarded the issue when I raised it with them. I also had no response from Cardinal Nicholls or the Bishops Conference of England and Wales. Thus far also no response from the CDF. Recent submissions to them on other issues have also not been acknowledge or replied to so I might be blacklisted there as well. Thus I have started a process of dialogue in the diocese with clergy and laity. The response with the exception of some imported priests has been woeful but the battle goes on. The head of the Carmelite convent in our area gave me some important background on the precedents for our evil liberal legacy. Bishop Wheeler told her at the time of Humanae Vitaes’ introduction ‘we are now a very small flock’. At the introduction of HV 47 priests in the diocese rebelled saying we cannot preach and teach this doctrine and went to the Bishops house demanding a meeting. He said you have got one come in. He then told them Peter has spoken and you must obey. Subsequently of course the didn’t obey and spread heresy throughout the diocese for years to come. A brave Bishop in Nottingham Diocese ( Bishop Ellis) brought 2 priests in who rebelled and dismissed them from the priesthood. He continued to be maligned and dammed by faint praise in the sermon given at his requiem mass and in the write up following his death. So we have o continue to fight the legacy of those years of nonsense and heresy in our time by tackling all the heretics head on with forthright dialogue. If they don’t listen as per Gospel instructions we are to treat them as Pharisees and tax collectors and more especially Matthews Gospel ch 15 (14) ‘leave them alone they are blind guides leading the blind and they will all fall into the pit’. So press on Catholic Truth in the certain knowledge that in the end Her Immaculate Heart will triumph and the gates of hell will never prevail against His Church.

June 19, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Liam Jenkinson

I’m not in the least surprised to hear that you have been blacklisted for upholding the truths of the Faith, we’ve all experienced that particular tactic. But God bless you for pressing on with your Confirmation duty as a Catholic and for persevering from another angle. If even one soul becomes more enlightened by your efforts, then that’s worth more to Our Lord than the entire created universe. That’s not a bad motive for pushing on with the fight for the faith!

June 19, 2016 at 9:28 pm
    • Liam Jenkinson

Thankyou Athanasius very inspiring although electronic processes have their place I accompany the process of dialogue with written handouts so people know where they are going wrong (or right!). I have sent the editor some recent handouts because I value her critique and she may beable to make use of them in a similar process of dialogue. Thankyou again love and prayers Liam

June 20, 2016 at 10:41 am
  • Liam Jenkinson

This sums up what I seem to have experienced with every issue I have raised within our Diocese.

June 20, 2016 at 7:29 am
  • Liam Jenkinson

Here’s another one of his videos which I think is really good.

June 20, 2016 at 7:43 am
  • Liam

To Athanasius
    I forgot to say that as well as the fulfilment of my confirmation duties, this process of dialogue is an integral part of my duties and obligations according to the ‘penny catechism’ whereby one of the nine ways I can share in the guilt of another’s sin is through silence.

June 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Liam

Very true. Yes, I agree with that.

June 20, 2016 at 8:28 pm
  • Liam

Transgender Issues etc
    I think we need to put this issue, one of the many attacks on the family, into its overall context. Sister Lucia of Fatima said the final battle would concern the family. John Paul II who got a lot of things wrong, but some things right, said we are in the final confrontation between the church and anti church- between Christ and anti Christ. This confrontation he tells us is within the plans of providence and it must be a trial which the church must take up and face courageously he said. The most notable things JP II got wrong were the Council and its aftermath and ecumenism. Sometime ago someone wrote the church’s attitude to the Council was like an alcoholic in denial that he had a problem with drink-until he accepts drink is the problem it can’t be dealt with. The same applies to the church’s attitude toward the Council he said. With regard to ecumenism St Maximillian Kolbe said “There is no greater enemy of the Immaculata and her Knighthood than today’s ecumenism which every Knight must not only fight against but also neutralise through diametrically opposed action and ultimately destroy.”
    I was kick started into action following attacks on my family in 1978 when my sister -in-law to be started work as a nurse. On her first day at work after expressing her conscientious objection to abortion work she was told she would not be involved etc. On her second day at work she was asked to clean out some operating theatres. When she went to do this work she found that they had intentionally left several dead babies aborted the previous day for her to clean up. Each Saturday thereafter, told by the police at risk of arrest, I mounted a protest outside the hospital gates and distributed leaflets whilst showing a poster of an aborted baby together with the extract from St Matthew’s Gospel relating to those harming God’s Little ones who would be better thrown into the depths of the sea etc.
    This process and associated dialogue rapidly taught me about pro life work. In 1982 my wife went for an antenatal checkup and was told AFP tests showed abnormalities and she should come in on Monday for an abortion. With of course no intention of an abortion but wanting to prepare ourselves for the arrival of of a handicapped child we insisted on a second confirmatory test which “they” lost. A different doctor said the original test data was “within limits” and the baby would be OK. I tackled this nonsense and evil via the NHS Onbudsman only to face contrived lies and cover up, repeated several more times on related issues with the NHS ONbudsman and hospital authorities. My son was thus spared death by the Faith of our Fathers but many other children were killed and continue to be killed using this test as a justification. I petitioned Parliament as a commoner to get the rules on antenatal testing changed.
    After our fourth child born in quick succession I went to confession each week and confessed each week that we were using contraceptives and the Priest said each week that’s OK you have had four children very quickly. Providentially on a pilgrimage to Knock an Irish Priest told me in confession “I don’t care what they are telling you in England that is wrong. You must stop it and pray.” No big dialogue, no “counselling” etc just plain Catholic truth. We then went on to have thirteen children two of whom are already in heaven. When any of my last seven children start a debate on contraception I simply say that but for that saintly, old style, Irish Catholic Priest you would not be here and therefore you are one of our seven miracles of Knock: and thereafter the subject is closed.
    I also watched the death of several of my grandchildren born prematurely and wondered how good people could do evil things since every effort was made by hospital staff to save the lives of our twin grandchildren born prematurely at 23 weeks (but they died) whilst in the next ward they were killing babies of the same age and above. Dialogue with the staff showed that they clearly understood what they were doing. A nurse remarked ” You would not believe some of the things we have to do in here.” Thus hospitals have become centres on slaughter of the innocents together with unchallenged use of abortifacients and euthanasia processes etc.
    So in the context of transgender policies and such nonsense the Church’s role should be clear but inertia and heresy by silence by the clergy rule the day on this and family issues generally. There is truly a war going on against the most innocent and defenceless in our midst and this includes the scandal of this poor defenceless 8 year old boy being treated as a girl with the approval of the church. Woe to those who call good evil and evil good (Isaiah).
    I display pro life and anti abortion posters and texts in my car on a permanent basis. I have been called into the police station twice and threatened with arrest having been told that the posters caused offence. (The second time as a result of anonymous Catholic reporting me to the police because the display caused offence). The police also told me in interview that I could be arrested for displaying such material in my own home if someone looking through my window found it offensive. At the end of my last grilling by police after a spirited defence by me of the pro life cause and a refusal by me to take the material out of my car the police backed off from arresting me. Indeed I overheard the policeman involved, now speaking in the next room, say “I have to say I do think he has a point.” I also gave him some of my pro life handouts.
    In the most unlikely of contexts it was made clear to me what my ongoing stance should be as a father of thirteen and grandfather of forty-four- and more to come please God! When the Russians were closing in on Berlin Goebells (who killed all seven of his children before the end of the war) gave a huge group of Germans a devilish, rousing rhetorical speech where he shouted ” Do you want total war?” To rapturous applause they all rose and shouted “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I took this mantra and turned it into a clarion call for my family and we now wage total war against all aspects of attacks on life itself and family life. We only shop at “Aldi” or “Farmfoods” and “M and S” and the local market because we have verified that all the other supermarkets sell contraceptives and in some cases abortifacients even to thirteen year old girls without parental knowledge or consent. (Similar distributions take place in Catholic schools etc.). To shop elsewhere means we subsidise the provision of these evil and death dealing contraceptives and abortifacients. We don’t buy Chinese products because of their two child policy or eat or shop in places where they supply condoms. Most of the family challenge each and every attack on church teaching on the family sometimes within formal church forums and schools but very rarely with any support from the clergy or hierarchy. On a lighter note, but still upholding our pro family stance a very posh consultant said to me and my wife Margaret ” You’ve had five children rather quickly what method are you going to use?” (As if it was any of his business in the sight of God) we replied ” We are going to use that method called using all the names up.”
    Again on a positive note one of the most life changing and church teaching affirming moments of my life was when I delivered my ninth child on the bathroom floor. A truly momentous event in my life when I saw first hand the wonder of god’s creation and the way he presented it to the world. It is highly appropriate that this our ninth child is the one who has helped me to draft this blog.
    Even though we have our disagreements the editor and fellow bloggers should know that you are an absolute inspiration to me and my family members and indeed you are therefore co-opted members of our total war in defence of God’s church!
    May God and his Blessed Mother and all they holy angels and saints of all time continue to bless all your individual and families spiritual and temporal welfare.
    Love, prayers Liam and Margaret and family.

June 21, 2016 at 9:05 am
    • Liam Jenkinson

To the editor
      As per my letter to you today has this last blog been blocked from general distribution to other bloggers and are any future blogs from me also blocked?

June 22, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Liam,

You are not, in any way, blocked from posting on this site. You are a valued contributor.

When I read your latest comment, I presumed you had posted a comment that had disappeared – that sometimes happens, inexplicably, and I have it on my list of things to do to check with WordPress to find out the cause.

However, I’ve just checked our Pending, Trash and SPAM folders (where some comments mysteriously reside from time to time) and there is nothing in there from you, so I’m not sure what you mean. If you posted a comment that has not appeared on the blog, I suggest you try again, or email it to me and I will post it.

I’ve just remembered that I actually asked you to post some sources here, when we discussed your letter to me, so I’d hardly ban it from publication, having requested it.

No, there must be some other explanation, known only to God and WordPress!

Try posting it again and if that doesn’t work, email it to me and I will post it for you, with apologies for any inconvenience caused.

June 22, 2016 at 6:44 pm
    • Laura

Liam

“Sister Lucia of Fatima said the final battle would concern the family.”

That is so true. Your post is an inspiration to all – what a wonderful story of a truly pro-life Catholic. I can’t tell you how much it touched my heart and soul, especially your humility in obeying the Irish priest over the English priest who had encouraged you to commit sin by using contraceptives.

Your faithfulness and your large family will be jewels in your crown in Heaven.

God bless you Liam – your life story is truly inspiring.

June 22, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Liam

Thank you. That’s a very inspiring post, and I will attempt to follow your example by only shopping in those stores you mention. However, not buying anything from China will prove to be very problematical, as everything seems to be made there.

God bless you and your family.

June 22, 2016 at 8:27 pm
      • Liam Jenkinson

Thank you for your prayers. Some relatively good news one of the imported priests after some dialogue, and reading the letter to the CDF etc has broken ranks with the liberal clergy cabal and stated that what has happened at the primary school to this unfortunate boy is wrong and he is going to make further investigations. He will no doubt get some stick so please pray for him.

Also to put the record straight on my last blog I’m not some holy Joe but owe my conversion to my St Monica of a mother and my saint of a wife after an Augustinian youth. The real heroism came from my wife because after baby number 7 my wife was diagnosed with a mole in the womb which killed the baby and was a serious health risk where cancer could develop. After tests she was told not to have another baby for 2 years and she would have yearly tests for 12 years. The tests in the first year were monthly and were a purgatory for her after intense discussion we were stood on a bridge and concluded that we would abandon the monthly torture and tests and as my wife said walk on water. She threw the test kit into the river and we went on to have another 5 children.

In conjunction with her baby son, John, Margaret also saved the life of a baby. After the antenatal tests scandal and publicity Richard Whitely and a t.v crew arrived at the house; Margaret was interviewed and televised. Some time later a woman from Hull phoned Margaret to say she had saved her own baby’s life because she too had had the AFP test and was going to have an abortion – she changed her mind having seen the t.v interview. Deo Gratias!

Two other associated sad stories following this publicity. One a lovely simple young girl who phoned to say she hoped my complaints to the ombudsman bore fruit because she had had a baby born alive, taken straight away from her which she never saw again to be told later that the baby had died. And in her lovely Yorkshire accent said “I could get to know nowt!” More amazing still a doctor phoned me to wish me well with my complaint she told me her mother had had a stroke and was taken to hospital where she visited her there everyday for 3 weeks. She couldn’t understand her mother’s decline in health until she realised in the third week that they were bringing her mother’s food and drink on a tray and taking away without ever checking that she had eaten or drank anything. She was personally guilt laden as a doctor for not having spotted what was happening earlier. Her mother died.

Finally and remember this is absolutely true in the middle of one of Margaret’s antenatal consultations at hospital a bus driver burst into the consulting room sweating and agitated having driven his double decker bus to the hospital because a woman on his bus had collapsed. The doctor and nurse said ” Sorry! Wrong hospital you will have to drive your bus across town to the other one!” I got my pager on from work and immediately got up saying to the bus driver don’t worry I will come with you and have a look at her. A nurse came after me saying “You can’t do this” and I said “Just watch me!” On the bus I dosed the woman with Lourdes water and to the nurse’s anger and intrusion opened her handbag and found her diabetic card telling the bus driver she had had diabetic reaction and would be OK. Because of my pager he obviously thought I was a doctor as with many other situations in hospitals the lunatics had truly taken over the a asylum.

June 23, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Liam,

A beautiful post above. Truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing your history with us here. I’m truly impressed.

As for you not being a “holy Joe” – yes you are! And that’s great! Don’t fight it!

June 23, 2016 at 4:29 pm
      • Helen

Oh man, Liam, you are an inspiration! Good on you man! If only more were like you. May God bless you.

June 23, 2016 at 8:13 pm