Catholics MUST Fight Transgenderism

Catholics MUST Fight Transgenderism

Challenging the party line on Transgenderism puts doctors’ careers in jeopardy…
It has already happened to scientists who challenge the scientific theory of Climate change. They are maligned and called Climate deniers. Some even have their jobs threatened. Now Doctors who challenge unscientific Transgender politics are having the same kinds of dirty techniques used to try to silence them.  Source

Comment:

Compare the facts in the above report to the propaganda that is being thrown at us day in and day out on our TV screens and in newspapers. There’s NO science behind this stupidity.  Learn some of those facts by heart and use them to fight this scandalous propaganda. No Catholic can support this scandal OR be silent as it spreads like wildfire. Such silence makes us complicit in grave sin.  Click here to read an excellent article by a Catholic woman published in The Universe. More Catholics need to show a lead here: writing letters to support those, like Caroline Farrow, who speak out is one worthy apostolate that costs no more than a postage stamp or the few minutes that it takes to write an email – click here.

Already we are seeing Catholics, including priests and teachers, going along with this nutty idea that men can become women and women can become men. Crazy.  Click here to read the comments section in our recent blog on Fatima and the Vision of Hell, where we discuss the shocking news of the complicity of Archbishop Peter Smith in the promotion of LGBT issues in his schools in Southwark, specifically the introduction of a “gender neutral” uniform in St Anthony’s Catholic Primary school – no replies to any of our emails and phone calls from any of the parties responsible up to and including the archbishop himself. Then there’s  the scandal of St Mary’s Primary in the same archdiocese, inviting the militant LGBT group Stonewall in to conduct “workshops” with pupils.   Child abuse, writ large.

Which brings me to our central topic for discussion…

Bottom Line: Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse

…These professionals are using the myth that people are born transgender to justify engaging in massive, uncontrolled, and unconsented experimentation on children who have a psychological condition that would otherwise resolve after puberty in the vast majority of cases.

…These harms constitute nothing less than institutionalized child abuse. Sound ethics demand an immediate end to the use of pubertal suppression, cross-sex hormones, and sex reassignment surgeries in children and adolescents, as well as an end to promoting gender ideology via school curricula and legislative policies.

It is time for our nation’s leaders and the silent majority of health professionals to learn exactly what is happening to our children, and unite to take action.   End of Extract…

“Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse”…

I agree, wholeheartedly – do you?

Look at this from the TIE-Campaign* website.

(*A trade-union funded pressure group demanding the Scottish Government introduce mandatory lessons about vaguely defined “LGBT issues” in Scotland schools).

Here they chart a “transition”, the story of a young women who would have us believe she is turning into a man.

In this installment, the young lady reveals she knows another young lady who claims to be undergoing the same fantastical journey in defiance of human biology.

What is remarkable (even by ‘LGBT’ standards) is the fact that – in their bogus male guises – they have a homosexual relationship together, referring to the other as a “boyfriend”.

And the website promoting this belongs to the group which the Scottish Government consults with, regarding the content of the Scottish curriculum.

It’s really “through the looking glass” stuff isn’t it?

Hilariously, the article calls for “understanding” that “transitioning” is “not easy”. Not easy? it is in fact impossible. But if they want to know what is “not easy”, I would suggest living in a society where this kind of madness is promoted and there is demonisation of those thinkers who will not swallow the pill.

July 31, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Gabriel Syme,

I read the “tips” article – nothing short of hilarious. The website itself is a cause for concern. The Scottish Government is presiding over a massive decline in educational standards in Scottish schools and no wonder, if this is their main preoccupation – making the LGBT alleged “community” feel better about themselves.

August 1, 2017 at 8:42 am

Yes the “tips” were indeed hilarious!

If the persons concerned are so keen to disguise themselves, I’m tempted to ask why don’t they just put a bag over their head (with eye holes etc, of course).

August 1, 2017 at 10:24 am
  • RCAVictor

Here is an article tracing the carefully planned advance of the LGBT agenda in America, including the extensive citation of a well-known 1989 book laying out the LGBT strategy and script: Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90’s.

July 31, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Many thanks for posting that excellent link – the equivalent of saying “shut up you fool” to those useful idiots who think that claims of a planned strategy by the homosexual lobby is nothing more than a “conspiracy theory”. Otherwise know as the Brainless Blokes and Bloke-esses Brigade…

August 1, 2017 at 8:49 am
  • crofterlady

The medical establishment, not so long ago, used to call gender identity confusion a mental illness. I worked in the field and I cannot believe the baloney being peddled about this matter. If you’re born with the chromsomes xy you’re male. If you’re born with xx you’re female. End of. Now I have seen cases of deformed genes whereby the gender of the baby is not definite one way or the other, but this is rare. I’ve also seen babies born with “doubtful” genatalia and, unfortunately in the past some doctors did “decide” on which gender was the most probable, and all this without tests.

However, what we are experiencing now is an onslaught of orchestrated deformation of the human person. It is all part of a diabolical agenda which unfortunately has rather a lot of useful idiots to promote its cause. I believe that the aim is the total destruction of the family unit as we know it.

August 1, 2017 at 11:59 am

Crofterlady,

Many thanks for that very informative post – much appreciated.

“Onslaught” is the word, for sure. The entire transgender propaganda machine is in overdrive right now. It’s actually quite frightening for those given over to being frightened. Better to stick with the old motto “Don’t get mad, get even” so… 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

August 2, 2017 at 12:04 am
  • chloe

This transgendering of children in Catholic schools and elsewhere is mushrooming out of control.
    There is an online petition against the Catholic Diocese in Missouri as they have a policy of admitting same sex families and transgender children to their Catholic schools. I am sure readers would like to sign this petition. We have to use all means possible we can to stop this diabolical agenda.

TFP quotes “This policy is uncharitable to Catholic students, their parents, and even to the unfortunate students who call themselves “transgender,” as it helps normalize behaviour that offends God – the sinful rejection of His loving and natural plan: “male and female he created them” (Gen. 1:27).

August 1, 2017 at 10:06 pm
  • Rachel

I used to comment here under the user name Miles Immaculata. I don’t know why the people here have so much anger and hatred towards gender and sexual minorities. I was angry once, but this was because I hated myself. I am transgender and I have begun the difficult but exciting journey of transition. When I was a teenager I didn’t know about trans people, so I am pleased that young people today are growing up in a more loving a tolerant society. I thought I was gay, but this identity never felt right with me. All along I was actually female. Since leaving the church I have found that people are so loving and accepting of me, and I have actually managed to raise the funds to pay for the various procedures I need [details removed by editor.]

August 5, 2017 at 11:25 pm
    • Petrus

Miles,

I’m afraid it’s psychiatric help you need, not surgery!

August 6, 2017 at 3:26 pm
      • Miles Immaculatae

The best thing I did for my mental health was taking time out from religion.

August 7, 2017 at 12:02 am

And take it from me, Miles, it didn’t do religion any harm either…

August 7, 2017 at 12:18 am

Rachel/Miles,

My first reaction to reading your comment is that you are having us on; your previous attention-seeking visit was to “out” yourself as a “gay” man and, at that time, we gave you plenty of attention in an effort to help straighten out your head. Now that it’s more than your head needing help, we’re out of our depth, so forgive me if I don’t fall over backwards in distress at your latest “identity” decision; there’s just nothing we can do to help.

As for “hatred” – you know perfectly well that there’s no hatred here. “Anger” yes, of course. Because, but for these LGBTUVWXYZ issues, I could be out there enjoying the Scottish rain. You may be surprised to learn, Rach/Miles, that my umbrella is undergoing an identity crisis, and is threatening to make all necessary moves (visit to local seamstress) to become a raincoat, because, for some months now, I’ve been wearing my rain-jacket with hood to save carrying a brolly about the place with me. So, I’ve got my own identity issues to deal with. You coming on here and telling us you’ve advanced from being merely “gay” to being utterly hilarious, is complicating my life… can’t you see that?

Seriously, Petrus is not being facetious when he advocates psychiatric help. This transitioning from one gender to another is definitely rooted in, and/or is a manifestation of, mental illness. Here’s a clip from the American commentator, Ben Shapiro on the subject. Hear him out, Rach/Miles, and think seriously about the facts being offered to those poor souls intent on mutilating their bodies and note: those (many) who have regretted their surgery cannot undo it; there’s no going back. And if that’s doesn’t work, let me assure you that it’s no walk-in-the-park being a girl… there’s naughty men on every park bench wolf-whistling and unless you give up chocolate altogether, it’s no time at all until you just CAN’T get into a size 10. It’s a man’s world, Rach/Miles. Don’t be a mad fool, stick with it… 😀

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBclJMO4gyE&w=854&h=480%5D

I’m betting on it, Rach/Miles, that after watching Ben in the above video, very proud of his religious identity as a Jew, that you will be racing to the nearest synagogue to arrange to take instructions on Judaism! Just remember, you’d need to learn Hebrew, and I seem to recall you had a bit of an issue with Latin, so don’t go rushing into anything, Rach/Miles 😀

August 6, 2017 at 5:26 pm
      • Miles Immaculatae

Editor, you have always made me laugh.

August 7, 2017 at 12:10 am

Miles Immaculatae

You are indeed a poor soul, I’ll pray for you.

In the meantime, here’s God’s view of homosexual practice spoken through the mouth of St. Paul in Romans 1:24-27:

“Wherefore God gave them up to the desires of their heart, unto uncleanness, to dishonour their own bodies among themselves. Who changed the truth of God into a lie; and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error…”

But then you probably know God’s view already through the Scriptural account of the destruction of Sodom. You have simply chosen to turn from God to serve the flesh and you will never find true happiness in that choice, the conscience will always be there to remind you of who you are and what you’ve done. You’ve not made yourself free by your choice, as you think, you’ve simply bound yourself up with the chains of impure vice. Turn back to Our Lady before it’s too late!

August 6, 2017 at 5:48 pm
      • Miles Immaculatae

I have an icon of Our Lady in my bedroom and I pray the rosary, so I wouldn’t worry about my soul. If I am wrong, I am sure Our Lady will save me.

I do not understand why Catholics are getting so wound up about an issue that affects such a tiny number of people. I do not know any transgender people, even though I have quite a progressive social milieu. Transgenderism is extremely rare.

What is really dangerous for people’s soul is getting caught up in culture war polemics and becomes bitter and angry. This way one looses sight of what is really important in our faith… Christ, the gospels etc.. Unless one has a child who is affected my this issue, I just simply don’t understand why traditional/conservative Catholics are so angry about this.

August 6, 2017 at 11:55 pm
      • westminsterfly

Miles
        If so-called ‘transgenderism’ is extremely rare, why is it being rammed down our throats morning, noon and night, as though everyone and his (or her) dog wanted to ‘change sex’?
        You do not know any ‘transgender’ people, but for the record, previous work I did brought me into very regular contact with two men who had both undergone surgery to resemble a member of the opposite sex. I don’t think I have ever met two more damaged and screwed up people in all my life. I felt very sorry for them. Please read this site http://www.sexchangeregret.com Also, keep praying the rosary by all means, but don’t fall into the sin of presumption. Our Lady will not blithely save those who deliberately and obstinately transgress the laws of God.

August 9, 2017 at 1:21 pm
  • RCAVictor

Miles,

Before you destroy yourself completely – because you have adopted the utter depravity of the world – I urge you to stop trying to figure out your “identity,” and start praying for the grace to know, love and serve God with your whole heart, mind and soul.

There is no such thing as a “homosexual identity” ; neither is there any such thing as a “transgender” identity – because there is no such thing as defining yourself through the activities of the flesh. How will you define yourself when your flesh returns to earth, and becomes dust?

Perhaps you should also meditate on this passage from the Last Gospel , as read at the end of every Traditional Mass:

“He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name. Who are born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

August 6, 2017 at 6:38 pm

RCA Victor

I agree with evrything you say on a supernatural level, but would argue that these so-called transgender people cannot even get off the hook on a biological level. They are what they were born, which is perfectly evident to all even on the physiological level. They are what God Created them in nature, not what their delusion tells them they should have been. The world has gone completely bonkers!!

August 6, 2017 at 8:04 pm
      • RCAVictor

Agreed. I also wonder, sometimes, whether these people would rather not have been born! I keep thinking of the words of Our Lord regarding Judas: “…it were better for him, if that man had not been born.”

August 6, 2017 at 9:11 pm
  • Martin

This morning I watched Victoria Derbyshire on BBC News 24. I discovered for two years they have followed two transgender children: “Lily” and “Jessica”. It seems that the mother of Jessica is in a Lesbian relationship with someone who for 18 months, has been transitioning to become a man. Clearly, “Jessica” is raised in an household where her views matter, and she can freely make her own choices free from other influences. Why is anyone here complaining?

(“Lily” has been transitioning from the age of 9.)

August 7, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Martin,

Why do you think we would disapprove?

August 7, 2017 at 6:07 pm
      • Martin

I think you should see I am being a bit of a Devils Advocate. A child raised by two women, in a relationship, and one of the women wants to be a man. Clearly “Jessica” is not being unduly led, or influenced, by the well rounded adults raising her!

August 7, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Do you approve, Martin? Are they doing the right thing by not “unduly influencing” the child?

August 7, 2017 at 7:36 pm
      • Martin

If you can’t see the problems in that household then it is good you are of independent means, or self employed.

However,whereas I would want the state to intervene to save her…

August 7, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Martin,

“I would want the state to intervene to save her…”

LOL! It’s the state making it easy for people to become transgender and making it a hate crime to complain! So, if you ask the state to intervene to prevent her from transgendering, you’ll likely end up in jail – LOL!

August 7, 2017 at 8:24 pm

“In a report of September 2016, Wilton Park (an executive agency of the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office) branded religion an enemy of LGBTI rights, and called for state funding to reinterpret the Bible to make it compatible with LGBTI ideology. It further called for the new belief system to be required teaching in all churches, Sunday schools and theological seminaries, highlighting Evangelical Christians as being especially prejudiced against homosexuality. It accused them of disseminating hatred and intolerance, seen especially in the pernicious influence of missionaries working in the Global South. ”
    I’ve just signed this petition against the suppression of Christian belief, and recommend it to all our bloggers and readers.

Note: it speaks volumes that Evangelical Christians are identifiable as speaking out/preaching more openly against the evils of the LGTBT etc agenda. That is a rebuke in itself, to Catholics everywhere and at every level within the Church. “The Third Secret of Fatima reveals that the crisis in the Church, begins at the top.” Cardinal Ciappi, chaplain to five modern popes.

August 9, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Moving on – just in case you think the advocates of the LGBT agenda are entitled to a rest…
    Read this

Note: this is a step in the direction of legalising paedophilia, so I, for one, refuse to use the “pedosexual” label, suggesting that the LGBT brigade are only welcoming those with a tendency to the attraction towards children. This is the beginning of the recognition of “paedophile rights” make no mistake about it. Utterly evil. Anyone with this “attraction” should keep it to themselves, pray and fast – not join a support group full of people with the same sick attraction, for heaven’s sake.

August 10, 2017 at 11:02 am
    • Elizabeth

Sometimes one just wants to put ones head in ones hands and weep or even howl! This article made me feel like that. Despair that people could even consider that paedophilia is fine and just another minority’s interest to be protected or even celebrated. As you say completely evil. Pandora’s box is wide open now…

August 11, 2017 at 2:46 pm
      • Fidelis

Elizabeth,

I agree totally. It’s evil in the extreme. Nobody in the hierarchy is saying a word! How are we to understand this, except as a dereliction of duty?

August 11, 2017 at 7:43 pm
  • westminsterfly

Catholics must fight transgenderism! Would someone mind telling Pope Francis that? http://www.fatimaperspectives.com/fe/perspective1066.asp

August 11, 2017 at 1:09 pm
    • Fidelis

Westminster Fly,

I have just read that article by Chris Ferrara and it is devastating. Yes, you are right, somebody should tell the pope to fight transgenderism and not be hooked, line and sinker as Chris Ferrara says, by a silly journalist looking for a headline.
      I really is demoralising to witness what is going on right now in the Church, which has become a laughing stock.

Also, I know he’s a C of E vicar, but the Rev Richard Coles is to be a celebrity contestant on Strictly Come Dancing. I don’t know if any of you eve see that show but there is a lot of suggestive dancing and he will have to take part. I wonder how long before there will be a Catholic priest on this show (which I’ve not seen for a long time, but it won’t have become more pure, I’m sure of it, LOL!) All in all, Christianity is not being taken seriously and no wonder.

August 11, 2017 at 7:47 pm

This morning Sky News had a short debate on the news that a parent in a Church of England school have withdrawn their sons, over this issue, and will now home-school. Takes a non-Catholic family to act. Click here to read The Telegraph report.

The Sky News debate revealed that there are other parents and teachers who are not happy with this transgender policy which has seen one of the boys wearing a skirt – but they are afraid to speak out for fear of accusations of transphobia or bullying. Andrea Williams of Christian Concern was featured in the debate and she was very good indeed.

This transgenderism propaganda is a direct attack on humanity; things have gotten to the stage where, having tolerated unnatural sexual activity and even legalised it, there’s nowhere else to go except to attack the most fundamental principle of all – that God created us men and women.

I’ve just emailed Sky – at news@sky.com and hope others will do so as well. Doesn’t matter that you missed the debate – they are talking about it all day and they called for more input about the issue. They read out some emails, texts and Twitter input, but even if our messages are not aired, someone has read them and that is important. I forwarded my email to Christian Concern for their information and encouragement at info@christianconcern.com so recommend that you do the same, if possible.

My email follows:

This propaganda drive to “educate” pupils about transgenderism in schools is a direct attack on our fundamental humanity – that we are created men and women.

But it is hardly surprising: having brainwashed society into accepting, as normal, unnatural sexual activity, even legalising it to the point where two men or two women can “marry” each other, there is nowhere else to go but to attack, directly (and with venom) the basic principle of our existence – that we are either male or female. Anyone who is so confused as to not know whether they are a man or a woman needs help, not “acceptance”. Clearly they are suffering from mental health issues.

We have moved from relativism to nihilism – the inability to tell right from wrong. Nowhere is that more evident than in the pushing of transgender propaganda in schools. Andrea Williams of Christian Concern spoke for millions of people this morning in the Sky debate on the subject. Her assertion that most right-thinking people are afraid to speak out for fear of being labelled “transphobic” or “bigots” strikes a very loud chord.

Signed
    Catholic Truth

September 11, 2017 at 10:19 am

That’s great that some parents are suing their school over this. It’s about time the parents showed some backbone.

It’s a pity there’s no Catholic organisation like Christian Concern to fund legal cases for Catholics – that might help motivate parents of kids in Catholic schools who are so docile, accepting “safe spaces” for gay pupils and I’m sure they’d accept gender neutral uniforms and toilets as well. So much for being a soldier of Christ.

September 11, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Wendy Walker,

That’s terrible. That mother is being very foolish. She’s obviously part of the lobby, notice how she says her daughter was not happy with her “assigned gender” as if nurses look at newborns and think “I’ll assign this one as a girl/boy”. This whole movement is sick, IMHO.

September 23, 2017 at 3:43 pm
  • chloe

As expected another “Catholic” school “Sacred Heart” High school, Hammersmith is embracing this transgender ideology

the exact words of the headteacher:

“…..In recognising Jesus as our teacher through the Gospels, the first impulse for us as a Catholic school must be to promote greater wholeness for transgender individuals by listening, caring, supporting and offering community. This means at a minimum, offering very basic gestures of welcoming respect, such as using the young person’s preferred pronoun and addressing them with their preferred name, recognizing their intent to live as the person they believe God created them to be, and refraining from any judgement.

Moral principles do not depend on a majority vote. Wrong is wrong, even if everybody is wrong. Right is right, even if nobody is right.
    Fulton J. Sheen

September 27, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Chloe,

Shocking. Totally shocking.

This “transgender” stupidity is like a disease sweeping through a town. It’s incredible in its suddenness and the speed with which it is spreading.

Any school which would “embrace” this ideology is about as Catholic as bottle of Irn Bru.

September 27, 2017 at 10:16 pm
      • RCAVictor

This seems to be a more deadly version of the plague that swept through Europe in the 14th century, except that instead of destroying the body, it destroys the mind and the soul.

September 27, 2017 at 10:36 pm

It really is a deadly weapon and here’s a paediatrician calling it child abuse – note: I had to go to the USA for a TV news clip on the subject. Here in the UK, it’s treated as normal – not up for debate…

My friend Tucker Carlson begs to differ…

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zikm1jyU3g&w=1131&h=636%5D

September 27, 2017 at 11:36 pm
  • chloe

More evidence of which we already know what is going on in our schools alongside Transgendering of our children. Leaked document!

Back to work with more prayer AND action

Onward Christian soldiers

October 2, 2017 at 10:21 am

Chloe,

How strange that someone would leak a document relating to the Church in England and Wales, to an American organisation. Really odd.

I don’t know anyone who visits that website any more after the Voris attacks on and falsehoods about the SSPX and other traditional groups, including The Remnant. I stopped taking his videos by email, and never visit his site, don’t know anyone else who does either. So after reading the opening paragraph of your link, I withdrew. Not sure this is actually “news” anyway – we’ve reported the UK bishops’ support for the LGBT agenda many times, including recent blog posts and our current newsletter.

October 2, 2017 at 10:52 am
  • chloe

Please sign the Petition to Cardinal Nichols to stop the Transgender Policy at Sacred Heart High School, Hammersmith, London, which is in his Diocese

Please forward on to all your contacts

October 2, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Chloe,

I WILL sign but it will not make a blind bit of difference to Cardinal Nichols. I say of him what I said of Cardinal Keith Patrick O’Brien (Edinburgh) YEARS before he resigned office in disgrace: there has to be a reason why a prelate of the Church is so far away from the truths of the Faith and natural morality.

Go – as our American bloggers would say – figure!

October 2, 2017 at 3:33 pm