Pope Francis: is it spiritual blindness or sheer idiocy that prevents him from seeing the need to ACT… NOW?!

Comment invited…

• Frankier

A new word for the dictionary – Bono = ratbag

A ratbag is someone who looks, smells and probably tastes like a rat, although the rodent is generally more handsome. The proof is in the picture.

Maybe if abortion had been as freely available in Ireland before this creature had slithered onto the planet, we would have been spared the rantings of this nonentity.

I`m glad now that my parents were forced to leave that horrible country. Who would wish to be born on the same soil as these wasters of space?

September 20, 2018 at 5:17 pm

Many thanks for posting that report on Cardinal Pell. I have read it and the linked article in which the false accuser is exposed.

The Cardinal did admit somewhere that he had not acted on an abuse claim against one of his priests, acknowledging that he should have don’t, and of course that was wrong, not to have acted, but that’s a million miles away from being an abuser.

I am sure that, in the end, he will be completely exonerated. This case has carried an air of suspicion about it from the get-go, so the hung jury and admission of a bogus allegation, straight from the horse’s mouth, is very good news.

September 20, 2018 at 5:47 pm
  • Pat McKay

I shared this Bono thing on some Facebook pages. Not surprisingly, I got some ‘stop having a go at the pope’ comments. Others said things like ‘so, what? Jesus kept company with sinners’….!

I wonder what galaxy these folks are living on. Do they seriously think Bono went to Rome to get reprimanded – or that PF heard his confession?

September 21, 2018 at 10:01 am

Pat

Post the link to the above Remnant video and tell them to set aside half-an-hour to listen to it – i.e. to listen to a man, husband and father of a family, if they want to hear someone “having a go at the Pope.”

If they’re still papolatrists, tell them we’d love a postcard from Cloud Cuckoo Land when they have a minute to spare.

Oops! I forgot the video shows, not the link. To copy the link, click on the video where it says YouTube and then copy the link from your browser.

September 21, 2018 at 10:44 am
      • Pat McKay

Alas, Cloud Cuckoo-Land is where they wish to remain

If any regular bloggers who have F’book accounts would care to contribute, I’d sure appreciate a little support.

September 26, 2018 at 8:22 am

Pat,

I am not on Facebook but took a look out of interest. I had to scroll forever before finding your comment and then when I pressed ‘Like” got taken away to an invitation to join Facebook, declined and then couldn’t find you again on the second scroll, so I think it would help if you would give a clue or landmark photo (that page is full of images!) to help visitors to find your comments – I could see you were having to battle, so I encourage bloggers on Facebook to help Pat fight those papolatrists.

September 26, 2018 at 10:53 am
      • Deacon Augustine

I cannot contribute as I have not been accepted as a member of the group yet, but you will find two more “likes” on your comments.

Robert Rully is typical of somebody who has succumbed to the “Gaslighting” which is a speciality of Bergoglio’s M.O. For more on the gaslighting techniques of narcissists, check out this post on 1P5:

September 26, 2018 at 11:05 am
  • westminsterfly

I’ve been sending these videos to all and sundry, they’re great. A collection of Remnant videos are available on YouTube at this address:- https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRemnantvideo

September 21, 2018 at 10:54 am