“Gaystapo” Corrupt Schoolchildren: UK Bishops Complicit in Propaganda Blitz…

“Gaystapo” Corrupt Schoolchildren: UK Bishops Complicit in Propaganda Blitz…

Comment:

We admire the Muslim parents in Birmingham who have led the fight against the LGBTQ propaganda drive in primary schools.

The silence from the Catholic community, however, is embarrassingly deafening.

In the next day or so, I will be emailing each Scottish Bishop (we only have 8) to send them the link to this thread, and I’ll send it, also, to the Bishops of England and Wales.

To date, the UK Bishops have facilitated and thus  effectively condoned the corruption of young people in the Catholic (add inverted commas) schools.  The least we can do, as informed laity, is to shame them by publicly calling out their negligence.

Don’t forget, as far back or recently, however you see it, as 3 February, 2017, the Scottish Catholic Observer reported the shocking fact that – to quote the headline – LGBTI ‘safe spaces’ [are now provided] in Catholic schools in  Scotland; and, applauding this sinister development all the way, was Bishop John Keenan of Paisley, pointing out that this was a response to “LGBTI bullying issues, while respecting parents’ wishes that their children be educated within the Catholic vision of the dignity of every human person.”  Note:  not educated within the vision of the Church’s prohibition on homosexual activity.

We’re still waiting for safe spaces to be provided for pupils who are bullied because they have ginger hair, are too fat, too thin, or simply not liked.  No safe spaces announced for them, so far.  We’ll keep you posted, though, be assured…

There will not, of course, be any such “safe spaces” provided for the traditional victims of bullies because the schools, including Catholic schools, are being permeated with homosexual propaganda for the purpose of eradicating all opposition to that “lifestyle”.   The “safe spaces” /  bullying strategy is nothing more than a tactic, a means of getting the LGBTQ++ message quietly embedded in schools.  That’s the plan.  Don’t be fooled.

“Hate crime”?  The only “hate” accompanying discussions about homosexuality / transgenderism emanates from the “Gaystapo”, who will not tolerate any questioning of their sexual behaviour.  We may question the (lack of) wisdom of cohabitation, extra-marital affairs/adultery, you name it, and “hate crime” will not be mentioned.  So, before the Pink Brigade and their supporters start trolling us, be assured, we hate no-one.  Not a person in this world.

We are not only forbidden to hate anyone – and that by Christ Himself – but we are commanded by Christ to love our enemies, and to do good to those who hate and persecute us.  So, let’s get that nonsense-allegation out of the way.  It’s a devious means of stamping out all opposition. Don’t be intimidated by it.

Comment on the issues surrounding the ongoing propaganda blitz in schools from those promoting homosexuality, transgenderism etc. with a particular emphasis on the downright apathy of the Catholic community – especially parents, teachers, priests, and bishops.

Finally, please spread the above video around – it’s important that no parent, teacher, priest or bishop can pretend not to know the extent of this infiltration of schools, even at the earliest stages of education, because what is going on, as revealed in the above video, is nothing short of child abuse.

Or, maybe you disagree?  Let’s hear it…

• wendywalker95 Reply August 19, 2019 at 11:53 am
  • RCAVictor Reply

Here’s an American seminary professor who puts her finger on the real nature of the sex abuse crisis: the homosexual bishop network: She says she’s not ready to put the same finger on Pope Francis yet, however:

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meceKYeJyyQ&w=693&h=390%5D

August 19, 2019 at 10:57 pm
    • editor Reply

Thank you for that video – looks to be very interesting so I’ll be taking the 50 mins or so required to view, asap. It’s gone midnight here now, so it won’t be just yet awhile.

Even before viewing, however, I am convinced that the only possible explanation for the way our bishops in Scotland are enabling the LGBT+ sins to be embedded in Catholic schools is because they – one, two, some, who knows, all of them – are somehow involved in it / compromised.

Remember, we had a Cardinal (O’Brien RIP) of extremely unhappy memory who was widely believed to be very sound on the subject of homosexuality, publicly upholding the Church’s teaching on homosexual acts, and openly condemning the moves to legalise same-sex “marriage” – and yet he was forced to resign, in disgrace, having first denied and then admitted homosexual behaviour himself.

In my considered opinion, nothing else explains the complicity of the bishops in promoting – even in primary schools! – acts described in the Catechism as “gravely disordered” and which “can never be approved”.

August 20, 2019 at 12:13 am
      • RCAVictor

I think you have just highlighted the 180 degree flip in homosexual bishop behavior. In the old days (pre-Vatican II and maybe somewhat after), homosexual bishops were among the strongest defenders and enforcers of the faith – a former Cardinal of New York comes to mind, whose name escapes my addled brain at the moment. Ah, it was Spellman – who reportedly said, when asked how people would react upon finding out that he had a homosexual boyfriend, “They’d never believe it.”

In other words, their ironclad fidelity was their cover.

Nowadays they attempt (and fail miserably) to conceal their perverted behavior by being supportive of the “rainbow flag” types and their agenda, talking about how we must be “inclusive,” “sensitive,” and all that putrid rot, including inviting the scandalous Fr. James Martin SJ to speak in their dioceses (like Cardinal Cupich – there is a new write-up on him on BishopAccountability.org) – as if Martin has something valuable and edifying to say to the faithful, when what he says is guaranteed to send countless souls to hell.

Then, of course, there is the behavior of which this video speaks – the shell/obfuscation game with homosexual priests.

August 20, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I’m literally just this minute finished filing the September newsletter, ready to do a final skim check before sending it to the printers in the morning, so apologies for taking so long to respond.

My editorial, is largely made up of precisely what I said above – there is only one reason why any bishop would welcome, not just permit in cowardice, children to be indoctrinated with LGBT+ propaganda and that is if he thinks there is nothing wrong with it. The rest, you can read when it arrives in your inbox! In fact, there is so much going on right now – that is, information coming to me from totally reliable sources – that I simply didn’t have space to even mention or hint at it. All in due course, though, so.hang on in there!

Still not had time to see your video but looking forward to it.

August 20, 2019 at 9:50 pm
      • RCAVictor

Looking forward to said newsletter! Meanwhile, here’s a guess as to who is responsible for the 180 degree flip: Cardinal Bernardin, homosexual and Satanist. He was the one who cooked up a way to create a Magisterium full of loopholes that he and his fellow perverts could wriggle through.

He was also responsible for the Archdiocese of Chicago paying for Obama to take the Saul Alinsky training!

August 20, 2019 at 11:48 pm
      • Michaela

I was so stunned at your claim that Cardinal Bernardin was a Satanist that I checked it out and found that you are absolutely correct. I watched the video on this link and the facts are just shocking. It makes me wonder if we are in for similar shocks in the years go come.

August 21, 2019 at 9:56 am
      • RCAVictor

Michaela,

Fr. Malachi Martin’s book Windswept House has a thinly disguised portrait of Bernardin – that’s where I got the information.

You probably noticed that Charleston, South Carolina was a focal point for these evil activities. Charleston is known as an Illuminati center.

August 21, 2019 at 3:32 pm
      • RCAVictor

Michaela,

On this same subject, and from the same book, Fr. Martin describes a Satanic enthronement ceremony that took place somewhere in Charleston, SC, connected by telephone to a group somewhere in the Vatican, on the evening of June 29, 1963.

Said ceremony included the rape of a child or young woman, I believe. I’d say the odds are pretty good that Bernardin was present….

So the parallels between the Passion of Our Lord and the Passion of His Mystical Body continue. We know that Satan entered into the Apostolic College through Judas, and it seems he has entered the clergy through an entire cabal of Judases.

August 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Michaela

I am also stunned, completely astounded at this news of Satanism. It does make me wonder what is going on in the hierarchy in Scotland – sorry, but it really does, with priests being suspended for supporting Catholic teaching on homosexuality (Fr Despard) and others allowed to remain PP despite being public supporters of gay rights. It’s terrifying to think of what might be going on behind the scenes.

August 21, 2019 at 4:05 pm
    • editor Reply

It’s been a hectic day and now I’m expecting a visitor any minute but I decided to start viewing the video of Dr Janet Smith. I’m only 5 minutes into it and I disagree totally with her that “the Bishops are the problem.” They are definitely a problem, big time, but the problem, for years now, has been the modernist popes, who, one after another have done nothing about this, including the one who asked us to pray that he would not flee for fear of the wolves (before doing a runner!)

I will watch the rest later, but that’s a disappointment within five minutes.

I see that you finished your comment by acknowledging that “she’s not ready to put the same finger on Pope Francis yet…”

Not a lot of help, then, it seems to me. Of course, she may be talking about active involvement in homosexual activity – let’s hope, then, that she’s right about that, but in terms of authority, having the power to remove these bad bishops – the buck stops at the Pope’s desk.

I will be back!

August 21, 2019 at 6:03 pm
      • RCAVictor

I agree that the root of the homosexuality problem has been modernist popes and their disciplinary paralysis. However, there is a weak link in that argument, because the homosexual network existed before we had modernist popes – it was underground before it was above ground (just like modernism).

I do think she is referring to homosexual bishops, also.

That said, I think this professor is of the conservative Novus Ordo type (referencing “Saint” JPII, and tsk-tsking over the loss of his Institute, which taught that questionable species of theology, “Theology of the Body.”) These are generally the people, as she herself admits, who spent years contorting themselves into pretzels trying to explain away and defend the endless errors of Pope Francis – but now, according to her, they are facing the music, even if, like her, with great hesitation.

It must be strange living in the ivory tower world of academia, where it takes so long for reality to get through the door, and even when it does, it is met with trepidation, as if clearly assessing the situation and stating the truth is a mortal sin!

Years ago, a friend of mine, who introduced me to the Traditional Mass, wrote a letter to all the theologians in our region, asking them if they had received JPII’s “Mandatum.” Those few who bothered to answer him were highly indignant that a mere lay person should intrude on their privileged, learned space. One of them even accused my friend of being “polemical,” as if that was a sin crying to Heaven for vengeance.

I’d say these academics are afraid of their own shadows regarding their superiors, but quite arrogant with their “inferiors.”

August 21, 2019 at 10:37 pm

I’m wary of the claims about past homosexual bishops – there may well (probably were) some, but I think the evidence is difficult to find or corroborate, whereas, the evidence from the past 50 or so years is mountainous, unfortunately. I remember when we had to disinvite Randy Engel from addressing one of our conferences because one of our readers tried to check the pre-Vatican II bishops mentioned in her book, and couldn’t find a single piece of convincing evidence. It was just various claims or allegations but no sound evidence. So, while there were rumours around previously, I’d need some solid evidence before accepting that there was a “homosexual network before we had modernist popes”. Let me repeat; I am not ruling that out, but I’ve yet to be convinced that there was a “network” (as now) as opposed to some individuals. Call me naïve if you will (I heard that 😀 )

I’ve now watched the video and agree with your assessment of the professor. She’s obviously very well meaning but wants to keep a foot in both camps, even at this stage.

I was disappointed to hear John Henry Weston (interviewer) refer to “Saint” John Paul II – but again, it took Lifesitenews a long time to admit that the popes were the problem, not just weak bishops/cardinals. Same as Church Militant although I think even there they are admitting that Papa Francis isn’t really a good guy after all…

August 22, 2019 at 10:01 am
      • RCAVictor

I think subsequent events regarding Engel (who now writes for Louie) certainly justify your decision, though I’m not sure about the guy who took her place…where in the world did you dig him up?

I think one way to come closer to verification of homo networks, in the absence of a paper trail, would be to trace lineage. Take, for example, Cardinal Wuerl – he was a protege of Cardinal Wright, who allegedly kept his own gaggle of clerical geese. Bernardin was a protege of Bishop Russell, etc.

That’s still not hard evidence, I admit, but it gets us closer. Also, the very nature of homosexuality, in the pre-Vatican II environment, would require an underground network. Reminds me of what St. Pius X said upon being congratulated that he had crushed the Modernists: he knew that he had merely driven them underground.

Maybe some brave soul will release KGB files some day, which no doubt will tell us how many of the “1100 men” they placed in the seminaries during the 20s and 30s were homosexuals. I’d bet you a bowl of haggis that the percentage was quite high.

August 22, 2019 at 3:17 pm
    • Laura Reply

I liked a lot of what Profession Smith says in the video.

I was a bit disappointed when she was asked about Our Lady that she didn’t mention Fatima or the Consecration of Russia. In fact, I think she was a bit uncomfortable when speaking about Our Lady and she very quickly moved onto other points. Eventually, the interviewer mentioned Our Lady of Fatima and her promise that in the end her Immaculate Heart would triumph. He spoke beautifully about Our Lady, but she didn’t react to the Fatima mention at all, and then waffled until the end of the interview.

I have to be honest, I was more impressed with the interviewer than the professor, LOL!

Saying that, one thing I did like a lot was her ideas about the bishops sending for double-living priests and telling them to leave. That I really do agree with. .

August 21, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Laura,

I agree – I was also surprised and disappointed that all through the interview, when reviewing what was happening and possible solutions, she didn’t even mention Fatima and the Consecration of Russia. That was one of the major clues that she’s “not there yet”. A common problem with modern Catholics who sense something is wrong (even a news commentator said yesterday that “the world is in turmoil”!) but don’t join up the various dots and never seem to think of Fatima at all. That may be partly because the diocesan bishops and priests are selling Fatima now as being only about our own spiritual improvement, fasting, prayer etc without any reference to the apostasy around us and never mentioning the controversy around the Consecration of Russia; in their view, it’s been done and Our Lady just got a bit mixed up when she promised a period of world peace afterwards 😀

As for John Henry Weston, the interviewer – I actually think he was surprised and disappointed himself – notice that it was he who introduced Fatima into the conversation, realising, I presume, that the Professor wasn’t going to do so, as she had gone back to talking about the sexual abuse after a few words about how important is Our Lady in all of this!

Finally, I totally agree about her comments regarding the bishops getting rid of bad priests. She was spot on in that regard.

August 22, 2019 at 10:05 am
  • wendywalker95 Reply October 19, 2019 at 1:08 pm
  • wendy walker Reply

BREAKING
    NEWS ABOUT CAROLINE FARROW’S TRIAL —

Dear Wendy,

Here
    you have the latest news concerning the trial our brave UK Campaigns Director Caroline Farrow is facing.

The
    court hearing was supposed to be whether or not Caroline had breached an injunction which forbids her from not only naming the LGTBI activist Stephanie Hayden, her tormentor, on social media, but also misgendering him.

Caroline made a series of 4 general comments on a
    small forum relating to transgender ideology and the aggressive behavior of many activists, who are looking to have mothers such as herself criminalized, in order to deter others from similar criticism. One of the comments was not even about gender ideology…

Nevertheless
    Hayden decided that they were all about him and decided to pursue Caroline for contempt of court.

Hayden had not even seen the comments first-hand, but they were
    sent to him by another activist who has been openly cyber-bullying Caroline, in order to take comments out of context and have her prosecuted under the current illiberal regime in the UK, which prioritizes the feelings of LGBT people above freedom of speech
    and religion.

The LGTBI activist decided that our petition to support Caroline
    was another reason to put her in prison and therefore asked the judge for permission to personally cross-examine our UK Campaigns Director,
    even though this activist is not a qualified lawyer and has behaved abusively towards her, including paying an unexpected visit to her home.

Due to an error in the court process, the judge did
    not have sight of Caroline’s defense papers, had not read them and therefore allowed this extra charge to proceed along with the others.

So now Caroline is not only still facing the original
    charges, but is also being sued on account of our support for her at CitizenGO. That is, your and my support, as if it is not the most natural thing in the world for us to rush to the defense of our colleague and friend. Instead, Hayden is blaming Caroline
    for the campaign in her defense.

Caroline now has to wait until January for the next
    hearing where it will be decided whether or not these charges can proceed any further.

In the meantime, Hayden brought their supporters to court, a bunch
    of extreme activists who have been whipping up hatred against her on social media and expressing a hope that she will be put in prison.

This is a very difficult situation for Caroline and
    her family who will now face more months of uncertainty as to whether or not she might go to prison for daring to speak her mind about transgenderism and for identifying her online tormentors.

She
    also now faces increased legal fees as a result of the additional charges and delay, much to the delight of her abusers, who are hoping that she ends up in poverty.

Please,
    sign the petition to Attorney General Mr. Cox urging him to look at the facts and the law and not the hysteria of the radical LGTBI activists.

In
    the meantime, LGTBI activists continue bullying Caroline on social media, wishing her to go to prison with disgusting tweets and posts.

In
    the last 2 weeks, 150,000 CitizenGOers from all over the world have signed our petition in favor of Caroline, chipped in to help with Caroline legal expenses or demonstrated our support in different ways. Please, check how some of the CitizenGO members showed
    our support to Caroline:

Now
    the attack is getting harder and harder. And it is targeting not only our great campaigner Caroline, but also CitizenGO as a whole. All of us, who take part in our campaigns are under attack. We cannot give in, we have to double our efforts down:

Please,
    SIGN NOW: join the 150,000 concerned citizens that have signed the petition to support our brave Caroline.

We
    have to raise our voice all together, to face strong LGBTI lobbies and help Caroline to stay strong… and CitizenGO community (which is made up by each of us,Wendy,
    to keep on fighting for children’s rights and freedom of expression.

Thanks
    for all you do,

Ignacio Arsuaga and the team at CitizenGO

P.S.
    If you have already signed, please share the petition with your
    friends.

—–

Here’s
    the email we sent you earlier on this:

October 24, 2019 at 1:16 pm
  • wendy walker Reply

LGBT lobby group, Stonewall have written a comprehensive election manifesto demonstrating how they want to effect policy and decision-making across all areas of government.

Many of our existing freedoms are already under threat, Stonewall aim to further erode fundamental human rights.

Sign our petition asking your local candidates to explicity reject Stonewall’s manifesto.
    SIGN
    Dear wendy,

A few days ago, I wrote to you about Stonewall’s demands that LGBT education be embedded into every single section of the primary school curriculum and how the Department of Education have changed their website, which will make it almost impossible for primary schools to opt out of teaching LGBT issues to children as young as five.

You’re probably wondering how this has been allowed to happen and how, in the space of a few short years, LGBT ideology has become official government policy and a so-called “British value”.

Much of this success can be attributed to the influence of the lobbying efforts of Stonewall who are extending their reach across every area of public life. If you want to know why the Department for Education sneakily introduced the crucial change to their website guidance, then perhaps you need to look no further than the fact that the permanent secretary for the department for education, has been named a Stonewall Senior Champion of the Year!

Not content with capturing the civil service, the police force, education authorities and other public bodies across the country, Stonewall seek to embed and enmesh their ideology into every single area of public life.

This is why we must ask candidates in the General Election to say “NO” to Stonewall, reject their election manifesto and instead uphold a set of 4 key principles.
    Sign our petition asking your local candidates to say no to Stonewall, to reject their manifesto and to uphold the impartiality of our public institutions.
    It is not unreasonable for lobby groups to publish election literature which is part of a healthy democracy but most other lobby groups such as the World Wildlife Fund, the Citizens Advice Bureau or the Royal College of GPs have restricted their election manifestos to 1-2 pages, whereas Stonewall’s manifesto, which they are asking candidates to support, runs to a full 18 pages.

Other lobby groups only want to influence one particular area, whereas Stonewall want to extend their influence across every aspect of government.

Stonewall’s demands clash with many of our fundamental freedoms and important aspects of dignity and welfare. Their support for gender ideology and desire to impose it upon the whole of society has even caused some prominent former members and supporters to split off, a few months ago, to found a new movement, the LGB Alliance.

When members of the LGBT community are themselves denouncing Stonewall as too extreme, it is time to sit up and take notice.

We cannot allow this institutional capture of our publicly-funded state institutions by Stonewall to continue. Please sign our petition today, asking candidates to stand up to this lobby group and reject their influence, should they be elected.

Stonewall spends so much money on their electoral campaigning, that they are one of a group of 5 organisations who have been legally compelled under the Lobbying Act, to formally register themselves with the Electoral Commission.

The Leftists don’t like this act and have pledged to repeal it, because it demonstrates how much money ideological lobby groups are pouring into the election in an attempt to influence the outcome and direct the future government.

Stonewall has had a strong influence upon the Labour party in previous years, for example in the 2017 general election, Stonewall’s demand for a gender identity law, was also found later in the Labour party manifesto using not only identical wording but also identical punctuation.

Stonewall’s aim is to transform our understanding of human reality on an official level, with a government stamp of approval. Here are some of the things which they want to impose:

Self-identification – so that anyone can change their gender by filling in a form online, removing all medical and social safeguards
    Obliterate single-sex sports as a grassroots and professional level
    LGBT indoctrination in schools and clamping down on free speech in universities
    Gender-neutral passports, which pose a risk to national security
    Removal of women’s rights to female-only public lavatories, changing rooms, rape shelters, prisons and other facilities
    Candidates in this general election need to be challenged to uphold the fundamental freedoms enjoyed by all of us. Stonewall’s plans pose a real threat to public health and safety. Their one-sided approach to rights and freedoms removes rights and freedoms from other members of society and will eradicate the rights of those from other minority communities to fully participate in public life.

Candidates are feeling the pressure of LGBT lobby and are pushed to sign the manifesto and then, if elected, boost its agenda. We have to make them feel that there are also thousands of voters who are asking them to stand firm against LGBTI totalitarianism and will vote accordingly.

Please sign our petition, urging your local candidate to reject Stonewall’s manifesto and make a valuable stand for freedom.

If this information becomes available, just before the election, I will share with you the list of those candidates who have given in to LGBT lobby and have signed the Stonewall manifesto, sorted by district. In that way you will be informed before voting.

With thanks for all that you do,

Caroline and the entire team at CitizenGO

PS – we only have just over a week to the election – it is not too late, please sign the petition and circulate to all of your friends, family and anyone who you know to be frustrated by this constant encroachment of Stonewall into our everydayevery day life.

Sources:
    Tell election candidates to resist Stonewall’s demands (Christian Concern):

December 7, 2019 at 1:59 pm
  • wendywalker95 Reply December 18, 2019 at 11:34 am
    • Margaret Mary Reply

Wendy Walker 95,

That’s shocking, it really is, about the demons. How could anybody think that writing such a book for 5-10 year old children is a good thing? That’s a sick mind.

December 18, 2019 at 9:37 pm