President Trump Makes History… First In Office To Address March For Life!

President Trump Makes History… First In Office To Address March For Life!

Comment:

President Trump is going down in history for many things – but more than anything else, he will be blessed for defending unborn babies in nations which have descended into what Pope John Paul II called “the culture of death”.  Not only is he proclaiming the right to life loudly, clearly and very publicly, but he lists, too, the steps he is taking to restore a pro-life culture.  His very positive talk at the 2020 March for Life is truly inspiring.  Let’s pray for Mr Trump…

Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for him…
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for him…
St Joseph, pray for him…

• Nicky

President Trump’s latest act of support for the unborn child will definitely see him continue to go from strength to strength. God will bless him for sure.

The cynics who say that he’s doing this to win the prolife vote in 2020, obviously haven’t read the stats showing (allegedly) that a majority of Americans are pro-abortion, so attending a pro-life march is hardly going to win him votes from the majority.

January 27, 2020 at 9:09 pm
  • Margaret USA

Michaela,

“I saw one of the media reports referred to the President as saying he was “unequivocally pro-choice” in 1999 – as if he couldn’t possibly have had a re-think in 21 years!”

EXACTLY!

That’s what our local TV station had on their website:

I’d love to see Madame Editor interview PT in person. I have no doubt that she’d ask PT what made him turn pro-life. Now that would be the scoop of the century!

Margaret 🇺🇸

January 28, 2020 at 3:50 am

Margaret USA,

I’d dearly love to interview President Trump – but, in a sense, I’ve love to interview Adam Schiff even more!

January 28, 2020 at 10:08 am
      • RCAVictor

If you ever do interview Mr. Schiff, be sure to de-louse yourself afterwards…

January 28, 2020 at 3:07 pm

Tucker Carlson has a great story about a snake which he applies to Bolton (of the latest “Bombshell revelation!” in the impeachment trial)

It may be seen as applying equally to Adam Schiff. He’s certainly a slippery customer.

January 28, 2020 at 4:04 pm

I was watching the President just now on the news, giving a speech about Israle, and I thought how can he do this, keep going as if he’s not being tried, unjustly in the senate?

He’s getting his strength from somewhere and I bet it’s God – I’m sure he’ll become a Catholic one day, although with his marriages situation that will be quite a thing!

His pro-life speech in the video is just like that Ukrainian phone call – perfect! LOL!

January 28, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Here’s Mike Pence VP meeting the Pope – how sad that he has abandoned his Catholic faith for born-again Evangelism. His mother is still a Catholic, though.

January 28, 2020 at 9:23 pm
    • RCAVictor

Margaret Mary,

I wonder if Pope Francis told him he should return to the Church? NOT!

January 28, 2020 at 11:30 pm

MM & RCA Victor,

I’m very disappointed – I thought Mike Pence was a traditional Mass-going Catholic. Talk about “you / I / one couldn’t be more wrong!”

As for Pope Francis telling him he should return to the Church – more likely to say “why not try Buddhism – makes a change! “

January 29, 2020 at 10:32 am
  • Margaret USA

Say it ain’t so! WHY on earth would you interview Schiff?!? 😱 President Trump or Tucker Carlson would be a much better choice imo.

January 29, 2020 at 4:06 am

Margaret USA

I’d love to interview Schiff to corner him and force him to admit that he’s not (how can I put this reasonably charitably…) a very nice person… And then some!

But I can also interview the President and Tucker. I wouldn’t dream of disappointing them… 😀

January 29, 2020 at 10:27 am

Here’s a priest taking on the argument that Donald Trump is not really pro-life, doing this to win votes…:

February 10, 2020 at 1:02 pm

That is a fantastic sermon, with a few surprises, especially the priest’s disclosure about himself (I won’t spoil if for bloggers who have not yet watched the video).

God’s grace is really amazing – anything is possible to God, it is so true, even the conversion of the hardest heart.

February 10, 2020 at 3:13 pm