USA Election Affects Whole World – Trump Win Essential For Democracy…

USA Election Affects Whole World – Trump Win Essential For Democracy…

Comment:

The impression is being given, both in the USA and here in the UK, that the election is in the bag for Biden.  Let’s hope and pray that this is not the case because it would have serious consequences for life across the world, including the UK.  We are already experiencing Police State tactics here, and increasingly so;  watch this video about the young English mother who was arrested – and is living under Bail conditions – for attending an anti-lockdown protest…

Click here to read her story at Rebel News

There is no question that we are seeing tyrannical governance in action today in various parts of the world, perhaps more so in the UK than in America.  Trump apparently said at one of his many recent rallies that if he is returned to the White House he will be visiting foreign leaders to educate them about the truth about this virus (I paraphrase, but that is the sense of what I’m told he said at one of his rallies a day or so ago.) Fear of this virus, whether real or contrived, is being used to subject us to tyranny.  That is now indisputable.

We need Donald Trump to be returned for a number of reasons, not least so that he can  to continue his efforts to save unborn and newly born  babies from being put to death.  The latest news on that front is that Trump has issued a proclamation promoting adoption as an alternative to abortion. That he is pro-life and Biden is pro-death should suffice for any Christian to vote to return Trump to the White House.

In the case of a Biden victory, not only will the murder of unborn and newly born babies continue (Biden & Harris are unashamedly pro-abortion without limits, i.e. to include infanticide), but Amy Stewart won’t be the last victim of tyrannical State rule here in the UK. Not for nothing is the President of the USA called “leader of the free world”.  Team Biden is not interested in “freedom” – he’s already promising to lockdown America (in the name of the virus, of course) if he were to win today’s election.

Without Trump in the White House, democracy and life itself will be  – literally – endangered species… Why would any Catholic NOT vote for Trump?  As one commentator wrote on the YouTube platform under a video promoting a Trump win buildings are not being boarded up in Washington DC for fear of having Trump Tweets thrown at them…  The alternative to Trump is a vicious, violent Party which hates both democracy and human life.  No Catholic may, in good conscience, vote for that. They must pray – and vote – for another 4 years in the White House for Donald J. Trump.  And if they don’t like his tweets, tough!  Actress, Kirstie Alley sums up that dilemma beautifully in the video at the top of this page:  when the choice is between “rough and tough” or “snakes” there is no contest.

God bless America!

The harassment and arrest of Amy Stewart in the video is chilling. There are issues surround that actual protest, like how did the police get her number to message etc. Yes, we’re already living in a tyranny, but too few people see it. It’s amazing that so many people don’t seem to care about losing their freedom. I find it mind-boggling.

I am praying for Americans going to the polls today. I totally agree that this election will affect the whole world. If Trump is not re-elected, we’re sunk.

November 3, 2020 at 1:39 pm
    • Fidelis

Lily,

You comment abut so many people not seeming to care about losing their freedom made me curious, so I googled that as a question and I picked this link first, just because it’s American and today is election day, LOL!

I also read the Quora link but most of it was about other things, so I copied the one answer to the question – here it is:-

John Harland, educator
      Answered March 6, 2019 · Author has 8K answers and 1.6M answer views
      “Why are people so willing to give up their freedom?”

Because they are deceived into believing that it will make them safer and many would rather be safe than free.

It’s a meaningless trade-off, though. You can never be absolutely safe so those craving safety trade more, then more, freedom for incremental increases in “safety” until they are utterly enslaved and still not safe.

Yet it is insufficient simply to refuse to trade freedom for safety or to suppose that you have a right to either freedom or safety.

Freedom is not a right without a fight. You can plead a “right” to freedom as much as you like but no-one will simply give it to you. “Rights” are meaningless unless you have the courage to stand up for them.

Sadly, though, many people talk freedom but actually fear it. They value conformity and acceptance over freedom. It is not merely the fight for freedom that they fear, but freedom itself.

What about you? Do you stand for freedom, or just talk about it while craving safety and acceptance?

What freedoms mean most to you? Many freedoms are mutually exclusive, so you cannot have it all. Are those freedoms individual or shared? Are freedoms meaningful if they are not shared?

November 3, 2020 at 9:30 pm

A chink of light for England – the statistics which have driven the call for a second lockdown have been shown to be out of date, and more MPs are rebelling

I am praying for a Trump victory today – not least because I want him to keep his promise to speak to other world leaders, hopefully to include those in the UK, about the truth regarding this virus.

Not that they don’t already know – I’m convinced big money is involved in this, not ignorance. But then, charity isn’t exactly my strong suit 😀

Lily,

I agree with you about the treatment of Amy Stewart – absolutely disgraceful. And note, the help comes from Australia, not any UK-based group. The same people who will pay for a poppy and wear it throughout November to celebrate the war which they claim won our freedoms, won’t put up even a minimal fight against the removal of those same freedoms by our own Governments. Incredible. And that, by the way, is the message I’ll be giving to every poppy vendor I spot on any street, this month.

Yes, we need a Trump win, like we need oxygen.

November 3, 2020 at 2:02 pm
    • Faith of Our Fathers

Ed . President Trump has no chance of winning because the Evil Democratic Puppets of Soros and Satan have already ,Stolen . Cheated . Lied and I actually very much doubt that in many U.S. states that Votes will even be counted. In a Fair Election as far as lots of us are concerned The Puppet Biden would have no chance. This is anything but a fair Election. In 2016. The Satanists ,mostly Soros believed that the Hilderbeast was a certainty and more or less played Fair. Soros in The not to distant future has a very important Meeting with his Master Lucifer. He failed him in 2016 he dare not do so again.
      The Terrorist Black Lives Matter and Planned Murder Hood will go all out to Help their Satanic Puppets. Biden and that Horrible Kamala Harris into The White House. God Help Us . But Ed I have to really put in a comment about our Freedoms. Both you and I can remember the Miners Strike and the Working Mans lack of Freedom during that Strike was shocking and Many people were Jailed for talking out .In my mind and in lots of others Thatcher done to Scotland what Hitler failed to do . She obliterated any Industry worth talking about especially in Central Scotland and of course not to mention the Invergorden Aluminium Smelter where I worked and made both Areas of Scotland industrial Deserts. That gave rise to the Horrible S.N.P and to the Drug Industry in Scotland, so I know not if you were Teaching in Scotland at that time but I most Certainly will not forget the hardships and lack of freedom that especially the ordinary working person endured . Of course one can also add in the Terrible Troubles of Ireland but that was something I wasn’t directly involved in although one of my best friends was a Volunteer. Also the Terrible and unfair Poll Tax that Thatcher put on us was certainly not Democratic. O and by the way I paid all of my Poll Tax. So our lack of freedom goes back a long way . God Bless. James . D .

November 3, 2020 at 3:17 pm
      • Laura

Faith of our Fathers,

I don’t agree with you, I know that there are people trying to steal the election but I don’t think the President will allow it to happen. I was watching an interview where they said steps would be taken to deal with the fraud.

I can’t remember any other politician anywhere in the world having the crowds cheering “We love you” the way has happened at the Trump rallies. They really do love him. You can see it at his rallies but they are sometimes an hour long, so I found this one short clip – I find it very moving indeed.

November 3, 2020 at 3:45 pm
      • Josephine

Laura,

That was beautiful. I think the reason the crowd chanted “we love you” is because they sense that Trump loves them, which he obviously does. He’s a good man who has been treated disgracefully by the deep state or the swamp which is the name I think suits them better. Kirstie Alley is right to call them snakes.

November 4, 2020 at 12:03 pm
      • westminsterfly

Actually, FOOF, the poll tax was a lot fairer for those who work. I paid a lot less under it than the other system. I can’t speak for Scotland, but in England, those who rebelled and protested against it were largely the usual suspects who won’t work and the extreme left.

November 3, 2020 at 3:47 pm
      • Faith of Our Fathers

Sorry but as you say You Cannot speak for Scotland. Thatcher imposed the Horrible Poll Tax on Scotland before She imposed it on England. I know not your age nor where you live in England but I stand by my comment that Thatcher done more Industrial Damage to Scotland than Hitler. Also as far as freedom was concerned She and Her henchmen brought in the Army and dressed them up in Police Uniforms during The Miners Strike. The Police in Scotland before Thatcher were poorly paid and one of the First things that Thatcher done was practically double their wages . I also have first hand knowledge of how the Police earned more than an extra few pounds before Thatcher. I was working in Aberdeen it was 1976 and was having an argument with another Guy which got a bit Heated . Let’s just say the Police came along ,broke it up and relieved us both of £20 . Wages were high in The North of Scotland at that time but not if you were a Policeman. Of course they had ways and means of making up the deficit one was the way that I described. I could go further into other incidents but that one am sure should suffice .

November 3, 2020 at 4:47 pm
  • Aquinas

It’s worth pondering the reaction of the media last time Trump won. They could not believe their eyes after most of them had said he was guaranteed to lose. This time we can see it in real time!

November 3, 2020 at 3:00 pm
    • Laura

Aquinas,

I’m sure I’ve seen that video before but it was in colour, not black and white.

It’s hilarious! They were all wrong then, and they’ll be proved wrong this time, as well.

November 3, 2020 at 3:42 pm
  • RCAVictor

I think the only thing that’s in the bag, at this point, is confusion, and I’d be willing to bet that it won’t be until Christmas that the election is settled – and that, in the Supreme Court (unfortunately I don’t have 10,000 pounds to wager on that, unlike Nigel Farage) (see Breitbart).

Sidebar: don’t you have to smirk at the hubris of the Freemasons who founded America, calling their highest court the Supreme court? Don’t worry, Luciferians: when you leave this vale of tears, you will be facing the real Supreme Court…

But I digress. I wonder what President Trump really has in mind when he says he will educate the world’s leaders about the virus. If there’s one thing of which we can be certain, 95% of the world’s leaders are not in the least bit interested in being “educated” about the scam-demic. They’ve had 10 months or more now to educate themselves about it, from the wealth of information that is all over the internet and from certain brave corners of the medical profession.

No, they are not interested in the truth – they are interested in being rewarded for abusing their power at our expense, in gaining the approval of their puppet peers, and no doubt in succumbing to threats if they refuse to abuse said power. If there’s one thing that discourages me even more than all the so-called Catholics who will vote for the shameless criminal Biden, it is all the world’s leaders who have so quickly and spinelessly fallen in line with the diktats of the WHO, aka the NWO. And by world’s leaders, I include elected officials and bureaucrats from the national all the way down to the local levels. It is a massive betrayal by people we once trusted.

“What is truth?” is their motto.

November 3, 2020 at 4:01 pm
    • Laura

I think most countries have a Supreme Court and it’s understood that it is just meaning the supreme i.e. final court in the country – not on the planet earth! Whether or not your founders were Freemasons they seem to have at least left you a written constitution that (from the little I know of it) speaks about good things like freedom of speech and liberty, without government interference. In the UK we have no such written constitution and a bunch of unelected judges (i.e. the wealthy class) can decide what should happen in any major situation, as we saw during the Brexit battles. I think, all things considered, that Americans are a lot freer than we are, but that will change if Trump loses the election, IMHO.

I am asking Our Lady of Fatima to make sure that doesn’t happen!

November 3, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Laura,

Absolutely! We must never forget that Our Lady of Fatima – whose prophecies we see unfolding around us every day – will undoubtedly be present in this election.

November 3, 2020 at 5:32 pm
    • Nicky

I think that the doctors he is meeting behind the scenes, maybe those who cared for him during his own illness, have wisened him up. He’s been told about the Great Reset and I think he’ll be keeping a lot of stuff up his sleeve until after the election.

Donald Trump Junior says in this interview that this election is about freedom versus tyranny and I think he is totally correct. Trump is up against the devil, no doubt about it. Holy Michael, Archangel, defend us in this day of battle!

November 3, 2020 at 9:53 pm
      • RCAVictor

Nicky,

Yes, I think Trump will have a “post-election massacre” once the results are determined. Somewhat like Santa Claus, he’s got a little list, but it ain’t full of names of children who have been good!

And I hope he starts with Fauci. Then Wray, the stonewalling head of the FBI. And too bad he can’t fire members of Congress!

November 3, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Speaking of children…

I’ve just been watching this piece about the Biden crimes and I am still reeling – can you IMAGINE if this were about any of the Trump family? One of Trump’s sons? It would be splashed over every news outlet in the world, mercilessly. It’s just all so clearly demonic…

November 3, 2020 at 10:08 pm
      • RCAVictor

It is truly shocking behavior for normal people, but not for Democrats (as well as some Republicans). As we’ve discussed many times on this blog, the ruling elites are neck-deep – no, eyebrow deep – in pedophilia and other sexual perversions, drugs, satanic rituals, and crooked deals. Then they put on their makeup and suits and present themselves before the cameras as respectable leaders, worthy of our votes and contributions. And as soon as the cameras are turned off, back they go to their Moloch worship.

Yesterday I was watching some body language experts interpret Joe Biden’s body language during a TV interview questioning him about the molestation of one of his victims. They tore him apart, calmly and clinically.

But despite this despicable person’s sleaze, Americans by the millions will vote for him, since all they know is what Big Lie tells them.

I was talking to one of my neighbors this afternoon and mentioned that I needed to go vote. She said that although she was a registered Republican, she considered that there was no one to vote for in this election! I didn’t know what to say, but I’m surprised I didn’t lose it. I suppose Trump is just too rough and tumble (as Kirstie Alley might say) for this woman, who apparently thinks of herself as pure as the driven snow. She isn’t Catholic, but I hope to God she didn’t vote for Biden.

May God have mercy on us.

November 3, 2020 at 10:45 pm

I’ve just seen a headline claiming that Biden has won Vermont, Trump Kentucky & West Virginia.

This report shows that 54% of Biden voters voted against Trump – the Brainless Brigade

Having watched Biden I actually truly believed he wouldn’t win a single vote. The suppression of his confused state of mind really is criminal – if I’m allowed to express the opinion without being thrown in prison.

Lifesitenews is covering the election results live – here is the video…

November 4, 2020 at 12:42 am
      • Josephine

Maybe if you’d told her that Biden was covering up his son’s paedophilia she might have realised who not to vote for! Although these days, who knows. People get conditioned so easily and I actually wonder if that information would even matter to voters.

I couldn’t believe it, watching that video with the information about the photos and emails about Hunter Biden’s admissions about children, even admitting to his father that he was a danger to children.

If Biden is elected and this information comes out in the msm, it will be too late. I’m still praying that Trump will win despite all the evil that is being worked against him.

November 4, 2020 at 12:08 pm
  • RCAVictor

There is a disturbing headline featured on the Canon212 site that reads, “Biden Campaign to Employ Top Secret Hammer/Scorecard Program to Steal the Election [22;24, Hour 2]” This a quote from a retired General.

However, when I follow that link (to Steve Bannon’s War Room, as it turns out), all I get is live videos. Anyone have better luck?

November 3, 2020 at 4:06 pm
  • Faith of Our Fathers

Victor I hope and pray for your country and the whole of Western Society that the Satanic backed Biden and that terrible Woman Harris don’t get into The White House. I also apologise for earlier comments regarding freedom from this Terrible Chinese Laboratory Fabricated Disease that I may have made . On one hand though I obviously like yourself pray that first and foremost none of our Family contacts it . But I was at TLMASS last night and our freedoms must not be Taken away From us to practice Our Faith . In an earlier post I said about our freedom under Thatcher but this is obviously worse still. I know not of you but I am now 70 and consider myself fortunate by the grace of God to at least have had a life so I want my Daughter and Grandchildren to have one and sitting at a Computer instead of playing with their friends of which I ,and probably yourself have great memories of ,should not be taken away from them by Satanic Forces . Also and the Ed commented on this . I also remember earlier Epedemics of Polio . Tuberculosis. Dyptheria all of which were much more deadlier than this Fabricated Disease. All we ask for is peace and freedom 2 enemies of the now so called Free Society’s that we live in . So it’s Doo Dah Doo Dah Day from me, and God Bless America and President Trump.

November 3, 2020 at 4:27 pm
    • RCAVictor

Faith of Our Fathers,

I will soon be joining you in the decade of wisdom (70s). Thank you for your sentiments, and here’s a little inspiration from 1938, courtesy of Irving Berlin and Kate Smith:

November 3, 2020 at 4:35 pm

That’s just beautiful! I love that song – so stirring! It prompted me to search out the magnificent ending of the RNC which includes the Ave Maria and God Bless America. Enjoy!

November 3, 2020 at 5:30 pm
      • Faith of Our Fathers

Brilliant Ed to see that Our Blessed Lady is adored and glorified and added to Pray for a Free Western World. Could you imagine The Bidens and that Horrible Woman Harris concluding anything like this . In fact can you Imagine the Man who would be Pope doing this . I just read on the latest news some idiot of a Schoolteacher ( no offence to you ) saying that She just wants Her Country Back after all of the Riots caused by Donald Trump being President of America.
        You have more Brains than me can you Figure that Statement out . Here was silly old me thinking it was the Black Lives Matter mob along with the Demonic Haters wrecking and Pillaging all over the World. By the way She was by all manner and means someone Well Off . But maybe not for Long . It’s taking me all my time not to add a swear word to the words of that Idiotic Teacher who is actually let loose to talk to kids never mind Teach them . God Help Us and God Help our Children. Because talking with a School Teacher at TLMass who teaches in a Catholic School it seems most Teachers here have the same thinking.

November 3, 2020 at 8:51 pm
      • Margaret USA

IIRC, Philadelphia took down her statue last year because of something that she supposedly did/sang in the 1930s re African-Americans. She sang twice for the Philadelphia Flyers and they won the Stanley Cup each time. 😥

Re “God Bless America”: 30+ years ago, one of the radio stations used to play this song at 12 noon every day until someone complained. Eventually the station was found in violation of a FCC rule which said that “station identification” must be on the hour, so God Bless America was taken off the air. 😥

November 5, 2020 at 4:30 am

If Donald Trump is not re-elected or is cheated out of his win (which I don’t think will happen – the powers of darkness, remember, are up against the Light of Christ – God has made it crystal clear that Trump is His chosen instrument at this time of chaos in the world…) But, if he doesn’t win outright, which gives The Enemy room for causing confusion and disorder, then, here’s a glimpse of what lies in store for us all – if this can happen in Australia, it can happen in the UK…

November 3, 2020 at 5:20 pm
  • Fidelis

I’ve been watching some of the reporting and to call the Biden crowd “snakes” is just too polite, IMHO.

They’ve managed to get the voting hours extended – they’re obviously desperate despite all the blether about being ahead in the polls. We already know that Biden is a crook so he shouldn’t be getting away with this.

I’m praying for it to become so obvious that Trump has won that it won’t matter if they keep the voting hours extended for a fortnight!

November 3, 2020 at 9:15 pm
    • Faith of Our Fathers

Fidelis am just after watching The Difference between a President Trump rally and a Biden Rally . To me it’s about 60.000 . Now it said that the ones at The Biden Rally stayed in their Cars as a Corona Virus precaution. You could have fitted the number of cars into our Local Tesco . And am not talking about the Supermarket am talking about the little 24 Hour Tesco. But the Father of All Lies is in their Corner and this being a Worldly Event the Democrats will claim Millions of Postal Votes in their favour.

November 3, 2020 at 9:30 pm
      • Fidelis

Faith of our Fathers,

LOL! Your local Tesco car park! Where I live they don’t even have one, it’s park in a small general car park for all the shops in the row, LOL!

I’ve just read that Michelle Obama has made a “push” for Biden saying

“I know Joe. He has lived his life guided by values and principles that mirror ones that most Americans can recognize,” the former first lady tweeted on Tuesday morning.”

She can’t have heard about the laptop, LOL!

November 3, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Fidelis,

Yes, someone should definitely tell Michelle Obama about the laptop, if only so that she can lock up her daughters…

November 3, 2020 at 10:13 pm
      • Faith of Our Fathers

Fidelis am a nobody compared to the Bidens and I have 2 Old Computers of which I most certainly know that the Hard Drives contain no personal passwords or personal information .But one never knows as they are Approximately 15 years old . I worked in a Subsidiary of Hewlett Packard and when old Computers were being scrapped. The Hard Drives were removed and Half inch drills put through them just to be on the safe side . My 2 old Computers will go the same way if I decide to scrap them and I advise others to do the same . The reason being that most scrap Computer Hard Drives at least contain some personal information and in today’s World it’s all about stealing our identities. In fact a few years back their was a program on TV and it was a real eye opener as to the information identity thieves could retrieve from Hard Drives from scrap Computers . Obviously though that was a program that the Bidens didn’t watch ,unfortunately for them . But at least they have one consolation . Most of the scrap Computers landed in Ghana and am sure that the Obamas have good connections there.

November 3, 2020 at 10:27 pm
  • Nicky

When I watch the gaffes Joe Biden makes all the time, I just can’t believe that he might be elected President today. How did he get selected by his party? Saying that, he’s a scream!

November 3, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Nicky, that Sean Hannity episode has been posted on the blog elsewhere but it’s just not possible to get too much of a good thing! Priceless stuff.

I would normally be full of sympathy for someone in Joe Biden’s condition but he apparently ignored Obama’s advice not to do this, so he has to take the criticism which comes with life in the public eye.

November 3, 2020 at 10:12 pm
  • RCAVictor

I thought this commentary from the Fatima Center on Abp. Vigano’s last Open Letter was just excellent, connecting Fatima to current events and the collapse of the veil around evil, and comparing President Trump to Constantine the Great – a pagan who was used to establish the rule of Christ the King!

November 3, 2020 at 11:35 pm

I took a quick look at that link and will watch properly later. Looks promising.

November 4, 2020 at 12:45 am
  • Josephine

I stayed up to watch the coverage live and I am shocked at the number of states won by Biden – these people really do have a screw loose to vote for a man who is obviously suffering from some serious cognitive issues – half the time he doesn’t know where he is or even what job he is running for. It’s ridiculous.

But it shows how desperate he is to win because even those in quarantine are told to go out and vote, so this headline is correct, this was about an election, not actually a virus at all.

It’s disgusting that the same party which refused to accept the 2016 result is now fixing the 2020 result. I hope Donald Trump does go to the Supreme Court if there is any doubt about the result, in the end.

November 4, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Josephine,

I had planned to stay up as long as it took to watch the coverage but the fact is, much as I hate to admit it, the need for my beauty sleep was greater even than my desire to see the result delivered live! I thought it wiser to make sure I was “live” myself next day!

Thus, I’ve been playing catch-up this morning and it is quite shocking to see that – as feared – there are Machiavellian forces at work to cheat Trump out of victory. My considered view, however, is that if Biden is pronounced winner, then Americans who voted for him deserve all that is coming to them. The difference in their way of life will soon become evident.

One silly Sky (UK) commentator mocked the claims that a Biden administration means socialism, by saying that their (American) idea of socialism is not what “we” [in the UK] think of socialism. Speak for yourself, I said quietly (yeah right) to my screen…

Translation of daft Sky News presenter’s comment: “We” think of socialism as concentration camps and police state conditions.”

Well, we’re still working towards the concentration camps, but don’t write off the possibility just yet. Being sent to prison for thinking the wrong way or “hate” speech is a step in the right (or should that be “left”) direction.

This report from Australia is very interesting.

November 4, 2020 at 1:07 pm
      • Faith of Our Fathers

Ed I unlike you just actually checked The Rotten To The Core BBC and SKY news Headlines. President Trump has won this Election ( if Votes are Honestly Counted ) by a Mile . If it were not so both The BBC and SKY would be Frothing at the mouth with Joy . Of course as you have pointed out about SKY honesty is not a virtue they possess. Neither of course do the BBC . As I said in previous post . Whats the difference between a President Trump Rally and a Biden one and it’s about 60.000 . That’s taking in also the Pagan Communists who actually apply for President Trump Rally tickets to try and reduce his crowds. The old saying pops up here also . Their are Lies Damned Lies then their are Statistics.

November 4, 2020 at 1:51 pm
      • Margaret USA

Re your last sentence: “The old saying pops up here also . Their are Lies Damned Lies then their are Statistics.”, iirc that’s Benjamin Disraeli, PM under Queen Victoria, who said: “There are three kinds of Lies: Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics.” (You probably got it right; I’m just going by memory.)

November 5, 2020 at 4:46 am

I stayed up the entire night to watch the results come in and there is no question in my mind that massive electoral fraud is presently underway in the U.S. To highlight how the mail-in voting is being used to down Trump, one analyst said on Fox that in every State where in-person voting took place on election day, apart from New York, Trump won easily. But now all the important swing States where mail-in was utilised Trump is losing out, often massively againts the trend of early in-person vote counts. I have watched comfortable leads for Trump in North Carolina, Michigan and Wisconsin evaporate against the trend as the switch to mail-in votes kicks in.

It is absoutely incredible to see what they’ve done and I think they will get away with it. The U.S. must now rank as the most corrupt country in the Western world. The Socialists have stolen this election and will now, for the first time, have control of the most powerful country on earth, just as Sister Lucy predicted would happen as a punishment for the Pope and bishops not consecrating Russia to Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart.

I feared this was going to happen and now I have watched it unfold before my eyes, shifts in votes and voting patterns through mail-in the likes of which I have never before witnessed in any election. It is definite fraud, no question about it, but the fraudsters, as in the case of the Biden laptop smoking gun, are very confident that they can never be touched, that they are above the law. They’re right, but they won’t escape the divine judge who sees all and will soon surely intervene in some global way to visit justice on a world now completely Communist.

November 4, 2020 at 1:56 pm

I agree about the cheating being obvious. It’s real evil.

I hope that the Supreme Court will do something, although I’m not sure what they can do.

Here is an interview on Sky News with the stupid woman, Kay Burley, who was put in her place by Dr Sebastian Gorka who works for the President.

November 4, 2020 at 2:55 pm
    • RCAVictor

Yep, the sleazy tricks are all being exposed on Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, etc. I do think the Republican lawyers are ready to challenge all these mysterious vote-counting pauses, among other things, and I’d say everyone who thought this would be decided in court is absolutely correct. Interesting that the devil-worshipers picked swing states to perpetrate their fraud.

Meanwhile, our Judas Maccabeus President continues his fight, against overwhelming odds, to restore America – and hopefully to pave the way for the reign of Christ the King.

November 4, 2020 at 2:57 pm

RCAVictor

I have to admit that I have been pretty shocked by some past decisions of the conservative justices on the Supreme Court, votes favouring the actions of liberals. This leaves me wondering if these same justices will, as they should, assuming they have eyes to see, nullify this post-election mail-in vote count scam. My suspicion is that they will not and victory will be stolen from Trump on the grounds that the massive shift away from safe and historical U.S. voting procedures is permissible in light of Covid-19.

It’s our worst nightmare come true – massive and obvious electoral fraud which, like the incriminating Biden laptop, will be brushed under the carpet. I now fear greatly for the future of the U.S. as we have known it.

November 4, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Here is a very interesting extract from a commentary (with specific facts about the fraud) – I’ll include the link to source…

Election fraud, COVID, currency reset Nov. 5.
        by Jon Rappoport

November 4, 2020

So far, the most specific and potentially damaging charge from the Trump team is: on election night, 138,000 votes for Biden in Michigan suddenly showed up, and at the same time no new votes were recorded for Trump.

The NY Times denies this happened. Instead, the Times claims, there was a typo. An extra zero was added to the end of those Biden votes. Actually, the new chunk of votes for Biden should have been 13,800.

There’s only one problem with that claim. Even 13,800 votes in a row for Biden, without any change in Trump’s total, would be ridiculous.

Also, the Times states that the typo-error in Michigan was corrected, as soon as it was found. I was watching network coverage of the election off and on, during the first long night of the election, and I saw no announcement from the networks that a mistake had been made in the Biden count in Michigan.

I may have missed that announcement, but I’d think it would have been a big story and repeated often by the networks.

Bottom line: very strange. Makes no sense. Whether it’s 138,000 or 13,800 votes in a row for Biden, this is an issue that should be investigated to the hilt.

The question is, does Trump really have the organized legal team to do it? And is that team filing compelling motions in several states to challenge the vote-count process? Will those motions contain enough evidence to work their way to the Supreme Court, if necessary?

It was clear, months ago that, using the “coincidental” excuse of COVID and the virus, mail-in ballots were going to be used, in awesome numbers, all over the country. Immediately, Trump’s legal team and the Republican Party chiefs should have developed an airtight plan to challenge a whole menu of potential avenues of fraud. Did they? If so, I haven’t seen evidence of it yet.

For that matter, Biden’s legal team should have developed their own plan to deal with potential Republican dirty tricks.

There are many layers to a truly major covert operation. Many layers of benefit to various players. I’ve written over 200 articles on the COVID op, describing the benefits. On just one level, COVID was intended to swing the election. That’s obvious:

Take down the US economy and deflate a president, whose basic announced mission was to create a roaring economy. Convince many voters that traveling to the polls to vote in person would be medically dangerous. Therefore, institute massive mail-in voting, thus presenting all sorts of opportunities for vote-count manipulation.

Yes, the manipulation could come from both political Parties. But those Globalists who launched COVID were in a stronger position to influence the election, because they were better organized from the get-go. Their intent was more focused.

Read the rest of the above commentary at the link below, which is about the background “on wider purposes of the COVID op. The COVID illusion and the currency reset:”

From the above blog…

Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world… [you can sign up to receive his emails at the above link].

November 5, 2020 at 5:03 pm
  • Faith of Our Fathers

Athanasius everyone of us on here knew that this would happen. I just watched that awful Bernie Sanders say that when the Mail Votes come in that President Trump will claim that Fraudulent Actions are taking place . My the Mans a genius. We don’t need to look far in Scotland for Reprobate Politicians but the now Ununited States of America beats us hands down . In fact probably the Russians are now ahead of them .

November 4, 2020 at 2:54 pm

FOOF

Absolutely right!

November 4, 2020 at 3:20 pm
  • Faith of Our Fathers

I really think most of you on here should if possible go to The Rotten BBC site and get a laugh. Their first news comment after the Rigged Election is of CHINA I had to put that in caps . Complaining about America drawing out of that useless Paris Climate Change Garbage . China letting uncle Joe know through the backdoor that if HE doesn’t play ball with them then their will be real consequences for the Biden Family . O and by the way its a CHINESE Ball that they will be playing with. Got to give the Chinese credit though as they are fairly quick off the mark .

November 4, 2020 at 4:13 pm
  • Helen

There are an awful lot of good people in the world and I just can’t believe that God would allow them all to be struck down by the consequences of a Biden success. Since we all think that Trump was chosen by God as his unlikely instrument, why wouldn’t he win?!

November 4, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Helen,

Trump might not win if evil-doers in the Team Biden camp use their God-given gift of free will to make sure that Trump doesn’t win. We – golden oldies – were always taught to pray that we fulfilled God’s will in our lives; the fear of thwarting God’s will was very real. Unfortunately, Team Biden are not too bothered about fulfilling God’s will.

It’s really the same as the overall answer to the presence of all other evil in the world. The mystery of iniquity; all will be revealed in due course. Team Biden may appear to win this election, but there’s a far more important day of reckoning ahead.

November 4, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Helen

I don’t think it too much of a stretch to assert that many more people in this world today serve the devil through their passions than God through prayer and the practice of virtue. Indeed it’s quite obvious that the apostasy and corruption in our time is so great and widespread that even large numbers in the Church have fallen under Lucifer’s influence.

There is no question in my mind that what is presently unfolding in the U.S. elections has been orchestrated by the same wicked forces behind the Covid-19 fakery.

Let’s just consider objectively what is actually happening:

1.Biden is clearly deteriorating in his mental faculties.
      2. Biden is strongly suspected of having used his previous VP position to enrich himself and his family with Chinese, Russian and other foreign money.
      3. Biden has promised the American people that he will take away Trump’s tax cuts, kill the oil and fracking industries, lock down the country, re-introduce open borders, re-enter the Paris Climate Change Agreement, re-enter the Iran Nuclear Deal, etc., thereby assuring America’s bankruptcy and subjugation under Chinese economic supremacy.
      4. Biden has promised abortion up to, and perhaps beyond, full term.
      5. Biden has indicated that he may pack the Supreme Court.

If all of this is not enough to demonstrate to any right thinking person that something very unwholesome is taking place in this election, then let’s throw in the fact that for the first time in U.S. election history Biden is winning without even having even campaigned in any serious way and is almost certain to be pushed aside within months to make way for Harris, a Marxist.

Clearly, Biden (or rather soon-to-be-President Harris) represents the fulfillment of that dire response Sister Lucy gave when asked if America would fall under Communism. This is the time, this is the tragedy unfolding, this is the punishment God permits on a sinful world and for the disobedient pride of Popes and bishops in the matter of consecrating Russia.

Those who remain faithful to God in this time of widespread evil are not abandoned by Him, even if it does appear that their prayers have failed. God is faithful and we know that He will always have the final victory. We are just being asked to bear a form of spiritual and psychological martyrdom right now, perhaps a test of our faith and hope in Him.

One thing we can take great comfort from in the meantime is the prophecy, and I believe St. Pius X also envisioned it, that just when evil appears to have triumphed universally and all seem lost, that’s when Almighty God, through His Blessed Mother, will intervene in a sudden and magnificent way to snatch the victory from the hands of the enemy.

Quite how this deliverance will unfold is something none of us can predict, but unfold it will and very soon now. In the meantime, we have to resign ourselves to the tragedy of the triumph of Communism in the U.S. and the death of the last bastion of a Western democracy that was always just a facade of freedom under which Masonic elitists ran and controlled the world.

If we can take one certainty from the Covid and U.S. election scams, it is that democracy has finally been fully exposed for the con it always was. Our trust is now in God alone and He will not fail to exact justice in due course. I believe that day to be imminent now given the apocalyptic signs in the world and the rot at the highest levels in the Church.

November 4, 2020 at 8:21 pm
      • Catherine

Wow! I couldn’t agree more.

November 4, 2020 at 10:18 pm
      • Margaret USA

I live in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and growing up it was so solidly Republican that even the Democrats had to be conservative in order to even get on the ballot let alone elected. Now it’s so Democratic that Trump-Pence signs were being stolen off of people’s lawns and from public places. The election for my representative (=MP on your side of the pond) was called with only 62% of the vote counted!

Re the U.S. election: Neither Arizona (AZ) nor New York (NY) should have been called last night. NY has only 60-70 % of the votes counted & AZ was too close to call so neither should have been put in Biden’s column on Fox News. The count would be much closer then.

November 5, 2020 at 4:58 am

Margaret USA

I have just noticed that the Arizona count is at 88% and Trump has closed the margin on Biden, who is now just 2.1% ahead in the count.

I think if we all respond to Archbishop Vigano’s plea for urgent rosaries, trusting in Our Lady, then there’s every chance that she will turn it around on the enemies of God even at this late stage of game.

Mind you, it would now have to be a miracle as I note Biden closing the gap in tragic Pennsylvania, Georgia and North Carolina. Hardly surprising really when votes are allowed to be received and counted days after the election. That was a clever move by the Democrats – demonically clever!

November 5, 2020 at 12:01 pm
      • Catherine

I agree. We have said our Rosary this morning straight after reading Archbishop Vigano’s letter,

I hope this letter encourages everyone to do the same.

November 5, 2020 at 12:04 pm
  • Helen

Oh Athanasius, surely not the election of Biden. May God help us!

November 4, 2020 at 10:34 pm

Helen, Athanasius, Catherine et al,

It is looking very much like a “President Biden” – totally corrupt man, totally corrupt election. Alan Jones of Sky News Australia is hilariously damning….

And here is a short press conference led by Eric Trump: he is right – this is an absolute fraud and must be challenged…

November 4, 2020 at 10:57 pm

Well, I watched the election unfold throughout the night and it was clear to me that something very unsavoury was going on. You could see the Trump momentum, the massive leads he was opening up in most of the key swing States, then suddenly it came to a grinding halt and the trend switched polar opposite as they started counting these mail-in ballots. It was unreal the way it suddenly changed and so obviously fraudulent.

I fear, however, that now he has been robbed of the Presidency it will not be restored to him. I think for political reasons the courts, even the Supreme Court, will choose to side with political ideology and/or expediency rather than justice and the Constitution. In effect, it’s over for Donald Trump, God bless him, corruption has triumphed in America.

November 5, 2020 at 12:00 am

Here is Archbishop Vigano’s urgent appeal to Catholics everwhere to have immediate recourse to Our Lady, begging her with faith and confidence to overcome the evil forces presently operating by fraud in the U.S. elections.

November 5, 2020 at 1:45 am
  • RCAVictor

Don’t get too discouraged, my friends. The Trumpster and his legal team are already busy exposing the massive frauds, but it will take some time before the Chinese marionette is put in his place.

Meanwhile, keep those Rosaries going, but I would like to add one thing to Abp. Vigano’s plea: pray also in reparation for the sins of America, and especially the sins of American Catholics (including myself), which outnumber the grains of sand on all our beaches. This rampant demonic activity is ample proof that we have clearly displeased His Majesty grievously, and our sins are coming home to roost.

Viva Cristo Rey!
    Viva President Donald Trump, our Judas Maccabeus!

November 5, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Thank you so much for that encouraging news. I knew, of course, that the Trump legal team is preparing to challenge this fraud, but with the entire media and Demoniac Party fighting in the opposite corner, I do wonder…

November 5, 2020 at 2:55 pm

RCAVictor

Many thanks for this uplifting comment – the rosaries will continue and they will bring victory.

As for your sins and the sins of America, they are no more numerous than the sins of all individuals and nations. In fact they’re probably less given that you’ve been blessed with Trump resisting Socialism for four years while all other nations in the West are already subjugated for their crimes. Anyway, it’s less the sins of fallen human nature that incur God’s wrath than the modern phenomena of public pride being displayed by national leaders and peoples in their rebellion against Him. They mock God now and we all know that God will not be mocked.

November 5, 2020 at 4:45 pm