USA Election Affects Whole World – Trump Win Essential For Democracy…

USA Election Affects Whole World – Trump Win Essential For Democracy…

Comment:

The impression is being given, both in the USA and here in the UK, that the election is in the bag for Biden.  Let’s hope and pray that this is not the case because it would have serious consequences for life across the world, including the UK.  We are already experiencing Police State tactics here, and increasingly so;  watch this video about the young English mother who was arrested – and is living under Bail conditions – for attending an anti-lockdown protest…

Click here to read her story at Rebel News

There is no question that we are seeing tyrannical governance in action today in various parts of the world, perhaps more so in the UK than in America.  Trump apparently said at one of his many recent rallies that if he is returned to the White House he will be visiting foreign leaders to educate them about the truth about this virus (I paraphrase, but that is the sense of what I’m told he said at one of his rallies a day or so ago.) Fear of this virus, whether real or contrived, is being used to subject us to tyranny.  That is now indisputable.

We need Donald Trump to be returned for a number of reasons, not least so that he can  to continue his efforts to save unborn and newly born  babies from being put to death.  The latest news on that front is that Trump has issued a proclamation promoting adoption as an alternative to abortion. That he is pro-life and Biden is pro-death should suffice for any Christian to vote to return Trump to the White House.

In the case of a Biden victory, not only will the murder of unborn and newly born babies continue (Biden & Harris are unashamedly pro-abortion without limits, i.e. to include infanticide), but Amy Stewart won’t be the last victim of tyrannical State rule here in the UK. Not for nothing is the President of the USA called “leader of the free world”.  Team Biden is not interested in “freedom” – he’s already promising to lockdown America (in the name of the virus, of course) if he were to win today’s election.

Without Trump in the White House, democracy and life itself will be  – literally – endangered species… Why would any Catholic NOT vote for Trump?  As one commentator wrote on the YouTube platform under a video promoting a Trump win buildings are not being boarded up in Washington DC for fear of having Trump Tweets thrown at them…  The alternative to Trump is a vicious, violent Party which hates both democracy and human life.  No Catholic may, in good conscience, vote for that. They must pray – and vote – for another 4 years in the White House for Donald J. Trump.  And if they don’t like his tweets, tough!  Actress, Kirstie Alley sums up that dilemma beautifully in the video at the top of this page:  when the choice is between “rough and tough” or “snakes” there is no contest.

God bless America!

Here’s Michael Matt at The Remnant on the election (I’ve not watched it yet, but it’s sure to be first class…)

November 5, 2020 at 3:14 pm

Wise words from Michael Matt, encouraging during a dark period.

November 5, 2020 at 5:09 pm
    • Faith of Our Fathers

A great speech by Michael .President Trump we know has put the fear of God into the Globalists and for the last 4 years President Trump has exposed the Deep State both in America and in The Vatican .Were it not for President Trump lots of us would never have kinown that The Man who would be Pope is an out and out Marxist .

November 5, 2020 at 5:16 pm
  • Catherine

What is happening is incredible! People I know from America home-schooling circles are not only praying for Trump but are supporting him by donating money to Trump’s defence fund since he will may have to use his own money. I marvel at how strong he’s been!

Our Lady of Fatima, Pray for us!

November 5, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Catherine (and all)…

Here’s my hero in Australia, Alan Jones, nailing the whole scam. This is less than 10 minutes long – a must-watch right to the end

November 5, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Alan Jones has exposed this fraud perfectly. His statement that the Democrats lost in the House of Representatives and failed to gain a majority in the Senate does not equate with the late surge for Biden after the polls closed, sums up the cheating that has gone on at the counting centres. He also highlighted a 400,000 voter swing to Biden in a relatively short time which is unheard of. I just find it incredible that they’re getting away with such corruption. Mind you, it’s not over yet!

November 5, 2020 at 5:42 pm

Agreed, it’s definitely not over yet but I despair (almost!) when I see headlines about Trump’s attempted “coup” and a Georgia Judge who has apparently dismissed an “absentee ballots” lawsuit.

We just keep praying and… praying!

November 5, 2020 at 5:58 pm
      • Faith of Our Fathers

Thanks for that Ed and it certainly looks as if God willing Joseph Biden will become only the 2nd Catholic President of the U.S.A. a more upright and faithful Catholic one would be hard to find ( even in Top Vatican Circles ) I wouldn’t be surprised if that statement above is not Repeated on The Rotten To The Core BBC . The Russian Election is more Democratic than this crock of Horse Manure .

November 5, 2020 at 6:10 pm
  • April O'Donnell

Please sign this petition below to stand by President Trump. We know the Democrats have been trying to steal this election. This is truly a fight between good and evil. We are the “Warrior Digital Soldiers“ as General Flynn says and right now we need to pray and fight with all of our might for God, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Our Most Holy Mother of God and all of the Angels and Saints to intervene to stop satan and his minions stealing this election. Let’s storm Heaven for President Donald J Trump. Amen. If the link doesn’t work, copy and paste the link into the address bar or go onto LifeSite News. Thank you!

November 5, 2020 at 8:32 pm

Thank you, April. I’ve signed.

November 5, 2020 at 9:12 pm

April

I signed this earlier today.

November 5, 2020 at 10:20 pm
    • Catherine

April,

I’ve signed the petition and passed it into people via WhatsApp.

November 5, 2020 at 10:25 pm
  • RCAVictor

Speaking of not getting discouraged, here’s a fascinating, not to mention mind-blowing development:

November 5, 2020 at 10:02 pm
    • apesangel

Yes I heard that the sting was that all authentic ballot papers has a watermark. President Donald Trump is always ten steps ahead of the game. I do hope this is true. There’s no way Biden has got over 90 million of votes (beating Obama’s count, might I add) when only six people turned up to his rallies haha.
      Joe M is a true credible patriot. So fingers crossed and keep storming Heaven with prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

November 5, 2020 at 11:14 pm

Apesangel

I think we all share your hope in this revelation and are offering our prayers accordingly. My only doubt is that if this was a sting operation then surely now would be the time for President Trump to declare it to the American people, yet he didn’t mention anything about it in his latest comments below. If the trap was set before the election then he surely has all the proof he needs now to expose the fraud but is instead talking about court action that may last a while. Still, he knew the voter fraud would take place long before the election and so it is reasonable to assume that he countered it with some kind of sting operation.

November 6, 2020 at 1:26 am

RCAVictor

I would truly love to believe what is being said on that website but if the DHS has marked the ballot papers, as is claimed, then why has Homeland Security not moved in to bust the scam wide open in the swing State battle grounds?

As I say, I really hope there’s truth in this, that a major sting operation is about to be broadcast by President Trump, but that doesn’t appear to be happening. Instead, the President seems to be having recourse to courts, even losing one case in Georgia with apparently no further action.

November 5, 2020 at 10:42 pm
    • RCAVictor

That’s a very good question! I did notice the article kept referring to “the military” knowing how to recognize the legitimate ballots, rather than DHS. Perhaps it will be the military that ends up verifying vote counts, I don’t know. Although the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff announced the other day that the military would not be intervening in the election….

I also doubt Trump’s team has given up on Georgia, though he really doesn’t need Georgia to win. He can send Federal troops in to push aside these sleazy Democrats who are trying to block Republican poll-watchers and vote-counters.

November 6, 2020 at 12:22 am

I know there’s almost no chance that the President will read it, but I’ve sent the following message to him via the White House website…

I want the President to know that he has a lot of supporters within the traditional Catholic community in Scotland, and we are dismayed at the attempts to steal the election from him. We are praying very hard that this evil will not prevail, and we are discussing the matter on our blog at the following link; the entire world will be overcome by tyrannical governance, unless you are re-elected. We are invoking Our Lady of Fatima for this intention. https://catholictruthblog.com/2020/11/03/usa-election-affects-whole-world-trump-win-essential-for-democracy/#comments

God bless you, President Trump, and God bless America!

I’ve got my passport at the ready, just in case 😀

November 6, 2020 at 12:45 am

I think President Trump will see that message and take heart from it.

November 6, 2020 at 1:22 am
      • RCAVictor

Thank you for that lovely message…and don’t forget – our President has a statue of Our Lady of Fatima in the White House! I bet Pres. Trump will indeed read it.

November 6, 2020 at 4:06 pm
    • apesangel

President Trump is a genius. He is definitely ten steps ahead of their crookedness. Enjoy watching this 2 min interview with this man who was directly involved in the sting operation. There are longer clips on Twitter. This was the only one I could find in YouTube. God is so good. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ. We cannot come complacent though we have to keep fighting the good fight. Keep storming Heaven. https://youtu.be/k_Z3fDnobaE

November 6, 2020 at 11:50 am
      • apesangel

Athanasius have faith. God has this. Their evil is being exposed. I posted a 2min video earlier of a man who was directly involved in the sting operation. This is the longer version for anyone that is on Twitter.

November 6, 2020 at 12:04 pm
  • Catherine

November 5, 2020 at 11:25 pm

Catherine,

Thank you SO much for posting that – I was about to close down when I noticed it.

The President was terrific. Very calm and clear and he painted a picture of fraudulent activity that no thinking person could possibly endorse.

We need to keep praying for this to be turned around, hopefully without having to go before the Supreme Court.

Here’s a comment which I’ve copied from under another YouTube video…

“I commute 57 miles one-way from the sticks of West Georgia to Metropolitan and University downtown and there isn’t one Biden/Harris sign in-between. I help run a mechanic shop with seven black American techs. Four of them voted for Trump.

I call B.S. ALL DAY.

There is ZERO chance of Biden being in within 10,000 votes in Georgia. Georgia needs to be investigated.

Absolutely!

November 6, 2020 at 12:05 am

Catherine

Thanks for posting this video, I missed it when it was live. I hope President Trump has success in the courts but I’m not holding my breath. It’s difficult to know who to trust in the U.S. apparatus now, from politicians to judges, so many are corrupt.

November 6, 2020 at 1:22 am

I’ve seen comments questioning whether Fox News has become CNN but I’ve just discovered this headline at LifeSiteNews

And there are obviously self-serving traitors within the Republican Party itself

The secular media is making hay with the above news

It’s at times like this, when severely under fire, that we can all tell who our real friends are, and it is no different for President Trump. I hope he takes careful note of those who have failed to speak out in his defence. “No evidence”? Are these people stupid? Blocking up the windows, refusing observers, only permitting observers to stand at a ridiculous distance so they can’t …er… observe anything – and thousands of ballots which mysteriously turn up out of the blue (pun accidental but appropriate) – every one of them for Biden, none for Trump? That’s sufficient evidence for anyone with half a brain to see electoral fraud and it’s pretty clear that all those claiming there is no “evidence” DO have half a brain.

And just to rub salt in the wound, the Secret Service is to ramp up protection for…. Biden!

Unbelievable – ALL of the violence in the USA for months now has come from the Democratic Party supporters, yet Joe Biden is obviously deemed to be at risk of violence from the President’s supporters. Could you make this stuff up? Incredible.

November 6, 2020 at 9:55 am

I agree entirely.

I have had my doubts about Fox News for a long time, despite good guys like Greg Gutfeld and Tucker. I used to wonder why one day the coverage would be all pro-Trump, then the next day it was deflatingly pro-Dem. I think the policy was to keep on the good side of both sides, hedge the bets! Besides that, Chris Wallace, who mediated the first public debate between Trump and Biden, is a lifelong Democrat, as is the analyst who called Arizona far too early. Even Trump asked the other day what has happened at Fox News. So no more Fox News for me.

The Newsmax channel posted by Laura below, however, is far better, as is Sky Australia. From now on I’ll rely on sources like that, as well as LSN.

I have also noted the Republican snakes who have either undermined Trump’s evidence-backed claim of electoral fraud on national news channels or just went into hiding when he most needs them. These are the fair weather friends that all leaders sadly have in their midst. It started with Judas Iscariot and it still happens. The good news is that Trump’s legal fund has just received a $500,000 donation from Senator Lindsey Graham, a true Republican and a true friend of Trump.

At the time of writing it’s being revealed that Biden has now overtaken Trump in Georgia and Pennsylvania, all but assuring Biden’s election and probably now stealing the Senate as well. In human terms it looks lost yet I still believe that all those rosaries to Our Lady will somehow result in magnificent defeat of this evil and a triumph for the President. We can only continue now to pray and hope.

November 6, 2020 at 2:34 pm
      • RCAVictor

Fox News’ drift to the left was signaled about 2 years ago when they appointed Rep. Paul Ryan, former Speaker of the House during the Obama years and RINO, to their Board.

Correction: it was May 2019.

No doubt they tried to disguise it with the usual phony excuse, that they were seeking “balance.” What a joke! Seeking balance by hiring people who have no balance! Not to mention no convictions!

November 6, 2020 at 4:11 pm

RCAVictor

I always thought Paul Ryan was on Trump’s side but it seems I was very wrong about that. I read somewhere else about him being a Rhino and I think it’s also mentioned in the Newsmax video posted by Laura. Absolutely shocking treachery!

November 6, 2020 at 5:16 pm
      • RCAVictor

Actually, Fox News is what we conspiracy theorists used to call an “escape valve.” That is, merely a pretense of holding conservative views in order to provide an outlet for those who are disgusted with the bias of the rest of the media. It is just another means of steering anti-globalist sentiments into a controlled environment. It’s an old trick, first tried, I think, with the appearance of the Fabian Society around the turn of the 20th century. That was the first attempt to limit choice: either socialism (indirect path to slavery) or revolution (direct path). Freedom? Sorry, not on the menu.

Back in the days when I watched TV, I noticed that the Fox Channel had the most sex-saturated programming of any of the major networks. That gives the lie to the alleged conservatism of the rest of their offerings.

November 6, 2020 at 5:47 pm

RCAVictor

Yes, you’ve nailed it with that comment. Now I understand the purpose of Fox perfectly. I suppose in a Communist society we should never be surprised at the deceptive tactics they employ to disarm the unwary.

November 7, 2020 at 5:48 am
      • RCAVictor

Here’s another one for the “dark history” file: the founder of the Fabian Society, Sidney Webb, was the husband of Beatrice Webb, the author of the “Peter Rabbit” children’s books!

I found this out many years ago, and no longer wondered why these stories had a distinctly anti-farmer flavor to them (usually by evoking fear). Fiercely independent farmers will always be the enemies of the banksters.

November 7, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Athanasius & RCA Victor,

It seems Tucker is not only staying put with Fox but expanding his output…

November 17, 2020 at 11:44 am
  • Laura

This is good – shows up “The Traitors”:-

November 6, 2020 at 11:36 am

Laura

Thanks for this, it is a brilliant analysis of the situation.

November 6, 2020 at 2:35 pm
    • RCAVictor

Laura,

It seems like the good will always have traitors in their midst.

November 6, 2020 at 4:28 pm
      • Faith of Our Fathers

At least Victor the American Catholics can rest easy knowing that they will have ONE of their in The White House. The big thing ,is will Biden Know .🐒

November 6, 2020 at 5:24 pm
  • Aquinas

Here is a clip of a woman who describes a side of Donald Trump that not many get to see. She is the daughter of the woman whose farm was saved by Trump in the late 70s or early 80s.

November 6, 2020 at 5:32 pm

Aquinas,

Thank you for posting that – President Trump does have a good heart, that’s very clear. I’ve heard other stories like that where he helped poor people.

I think this clip is revealing of the Kamara Harris “presidency” (possibly) to come. Her husband introduces himself as “married to the next President of the United States!”

November 6, 2020 at 5:41 pm

I can’t believe the way the media is taking it as a slam dunk that the presidency now belongs to Joe Biden – a man who doesn’t know where he is, half the time. It’s beyond ridiculous. Trump is being portrayed as a spoilt baby, a bad loser etc. There doesn’t seem to be a journalist in the UK who is even asking whether it might be even possible that there is election fraud going on!

I love the clip of Kamala Harris’s husband because that shows what will actually happen if Trump loses his court cases and Biden is declared the winner. Harris will be the one calling the shots, that is a fact.

November 6, 2020 at 6:01 pm

It’s interesting to watch the latest Dennis Prager Fireside Chat because he gives a personal example of the kind of voter fraud which is affecting the numbers in this election. Scandalous.

November 6, 2020 at 6:08 pm
  • Josephine

The msm keep saying that Biden is winning and that cases are being “tossed” out of court. It’s very worrying because it’s very obvious that there is a huge fraud going on. This Newsmax report is very informative IMHO

November 7, 2020 at 2:51 pm

This is very interesting and quite pertinent to the political setup in Scotland and the U.S. The guy is quite a funny character, I call him Woof!

November 7, 2020 at 3:14 pm
    • RCAVictor

Woof’s Scottish brogue is even thicker than Editor’s! And he’s not even munching on chocolate!

Is there a website that could translate all this? “Wee Nappy,” I take it, refers to your Head Fish?

Anyway, I did catch the word “resign” several times, so I hope he’s right….

November 7, 2020 at 3:38 pm
      • Faith of Our Fathers

Victor I take it that you will be Partying Tonight knowing that an Upright Roaming Catholic is to become your next President. And rest assured THERE is NO evidence at all of VOTING FRAUD. In Fact am sure That The Rotten To The Core BBC will find VOTER Fraud in Favour of President Trump. What an Awful Day For Western Democracy.
        And Jesus Wept . God Help Us.

November 7, 2020 at 5:49 pm

FOOF,

Come on man… It’s not all bad. I mean, Biden has loads of experience. Remember, he told us that he’s been in the senate for 180 years, so he is bound to be up to the job by now.

Don’t be so biased. OK, so he’s not the best Catholic in the world, but other Catholics in the US political class support abortion up to and including birth (infanticide) so why should Joe be singled out. You must not be so judgmental, FOOF.

Like I say, and like Joe says a lot… Come on, man!

November 7, 2020 at 7:53 pm
      • RCAVictor

Faith of Our Fathers

Judging from the decayed state of his mind, Uncle Joe won’t be upright much longer. In fact, his running mate has made a career out of being in the opposite position, if you catch my drift….

November 7, 2020 at 9:45 pm
      • Fidelis

I read your comment too quickly at first and thought you’d written “cunning mate” – then it dawned on me that it fitted perfectly anyway!

I’ve heard that your description of her is very accurate and accounts for her climbing the greasy pole to success.

These politicians really do need prayers otherwise they’re lost souls.

November 7, 2020 at 9:55 pm

You are kidding? Anyone who has survived even the shortest Ben Shapiro video surely can understand any Scot’s accent – in all honestly, and speaking from an entire unbiased point of view, I think he speaks very clearly!

Whereas…

November 7, 2020 at 7:50 pm

That is very interesting news and fills my heart with hope and joy. I hope, sincerely, that “Woof” is correct and that we will soon see the back of that very devious First Minister.

And dear old “Woof” saved your bacon – big time, by the way. I was about to deliver a stinging rebuke for having posted on the wrong thread, thinking “Scotland dictatorship”, until “Woof” offered his own very accurate thoughts on the USA election.

I’d never heard of “Woof” – now I’ll be keeping an eye on his channel.

So, thank you for that, very entertaining and informative video.

November 7, 2020 at 7:41 pm
  • Helen

Athanasius, I can’t completely understand Woof’s accent so can you explain the situation? sorry for being such a dummy but what has nippie sweetie done exactly?

November 7, 2020 at 3:34 pm

RCAVictor & Helen

Woof is referring to “wee nippy”, Nicola Sturgeon abusing the power of office to ensure the prosecution of Alex Salmond for alleged sex offences, a prosecution that failed when Salmond was found not guilty on all counts. She was apparently advised by the Scottish Government’s legal team not to allow a case to proceed as it would fail but chose to spend a lot of taxpayer money to go ahead anyway.

Since the case collapsed there have been growing numbers of people asking to see all government documentation relating to this case from the beginning. Thus far wee nippy has said no to requests, assuring all that there is “nothing to see here”. But now she has apparently been forced by parliamentary vote to reveal all relative documents to Ministers for oversight purposes and that decision, according to Woof, is going to blow the lid of a massive scandal involving her as First Minister, a scandal of vendetta against Salmond that will see her being forced to resign from office.

“Wee nippy” in Scotland is a reference to someone who is nasty and short tempered. I agree that Woof is not the most eloquent of Scottish speakers but he seems to have his finger on the pulse.

November 7, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Shockingly, Joe Biden has been declared President – how’s that for premature? The demons are hard at work, but not without the help of Boris Johnson who must be the very first to send his congratulations winging across The Pond

Of course, these are media outlets declaring him the winner – you know, the same media outlets whose job is to report the news, not make it!

Utterly disgraceful. This is obviously designed to fool the populations of the world into thinking that Biden has won the election and later, when, hopefully, the truth comes out, they can smear Trump with having “stolen” it. Diabolical. The opposite of the truth – diabolical.

November 7, 2020 at 6:22 pm

I absolutely agree, it’s the media and not the counting States who have declared Biden the winner, so it’s not official.

If this massive fraud is allowed to stand then God help this world, especially if it has a dementia patient in charge of the most powerful nation on earth. This clearly rigged election is so blatantly obvious to anyone with even a modicum of human reason that only the most evil in America and elsewhere could possibly uphold it as genuine. I think the time of divine intervention is now rapidly approaching.

November 7, 2020 at 7:09 pm

Agree 100% with your every word. And just to prove that the demons are driving this “election win” publicity, here we have the Nicola & Boris show firing off their congratulations

When, in due course, Donald Trump is shown to be the legitimate President, re-elected, I hope he refuses to have anything to do with these scoundrels. As a Brexiteer, I hope desperately that he refuses to do any trade deal with the UK.

This is a scandal of monumental proportions.

These are the same people who were screaming that Trump was rushing to get the Barrett (Supreme Court) nomination through before the election, which was weeks away at the time. They want to declare Biden the winner after a few days, amidst questions about wholesale fraud. Incredible. These are VERY bad people.

November 7, 2020 at 7:36 pm
      • Catherine

Athanasius, I fully agree with you. Our prayers and sacrifices should be offered up for Trump as well as the Souls in purgatory this month. Diabolical.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

November 7, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Johnson and Sturgeon are the UK version of Washington’s swamp creatures. If only I had the authority to rustle up a restless crowd and a portable gallows!

November 7, 2020 at 10:21 pm
    • RCAVictor

Don’t forget that “msn” is the Microsoft network – that is, Bill Gates little fiefdom. Anyway, there’s only one entity that can declare the dog-faced pony soldier a winner, and that is the Federal Election Commission.

Big Liar (the right hand of Big Tech) will continue bluffing as long as they can get away with it.

November 7, 2020 at 9:40 pm
  • Fidelis

I’ve been sickened watching the BBC news reporting this – Jon Sopel is a snake. I don’t watch the BBC news, hardly ever, but I happened to see today’s report on this on YouTube, so I went back to find it to post here but I can’t find it. Sopel was gloating about Biden winning and he called the President a “loser” twice. But President Trump knows the BBC for the snakes they are, so he’ won’t care. Here is a clip from 2017

November 7, 2020 at 9:43 pm

Fidelis,

Sorry, but to watch the BBC would require me to insult my intelligence. I can see that you are not a fan either – I did watch that clip and I am delighted to note that the President has the measure of the BBC. To quote Kirstie Alley again… snakes!

November 7, 2020 at 10:12 pm
    • Laura

Fidelis,

Trump owned the BBC idiot there, LOL! Jon Sopel isn’t the sharpest tool in the box at the best of times, but there he was well out of his depth IMHO.

November 8, 2020 at 3:37 pm
      • Catherine

We have to pray the Rosary between today and 8 December, that is 30 or 31 days time, depending if we start today and whether we end on the eve of the 8th December which would be nice. We need to dedicate our Rosary to Trump’s victory and his conversion through Our Lady of Fatima. I believe something special will happen for him.

November 8, 2020 at 4:04 pm

My new favourite USA news channel (replacing Fox) refuses to call Joe Biden the winner until everything has been resolved…

November 7, 2020 at 10:09 pm

Yes, it’s now my favourite news channel as well. No more being foxed by Fox News.

November 7, 2020 at 10:22 pm
  • Catherine

Apologise if this has already been put on the blog. It is the Official Campaign : Trump Defence Fund for anyone who is interested.

I believe Trump has already lost a great deal of his own money in court battles, and even gives his salary to charity. When in history has a president or ever done such a good deed. President Trump has a good heart, and I pray that he his legal team prove without a shadow of a doubt that the voting has been fraudulent.

November 8, 2020 at 7:51 pm

Here’s the latest laugh-a-minute: Joe Biden goes to church – I have never known a Catholic church with a graveyard outside; usually Protestant churches over here, but presumably there are Catholic churches in the USA, at least, with that constant reminder of our mortality on the doorstep…

Puleeeeeeze! Spare me!