UK Building Body Storage Facilities in Case of “Excess Deaths Situation”…Why?

UK Building Body Storage Facilities in Case of “Excess Deaths Situation”…Why?

London Councils Building Body Storage Facilities in Case of an “Excess Deaths Situation”…

The following is taken from UK Government website

Temporary Body Storage Service…

The Authority seeks to procure a framework agreement for temporary body storage in the event of an excess deaths situation for the 32 London boroughs and the City of London, led by Westminster City Council. The framework agreement will appoint a single provider and will be for a period of 4 years. This will be a contingency contract, only called upon in the event that an excess deaths situation arises in the future and existing local body storage capacity needs to be augmented.

The over-arching aim of this tender is to provide a single framework supplier that will be able to provide temporary body storage facilities to house deceased in the event of an excess deaths situation. The deceased will be stored with dignity and respect, at locations to be determined based on local London needs at the time and will require some design elements to accommodate local site conditions and constraints, while being capable of rapid deployment, construction and commissioning to an agreed standard. This framework will be procured by the Authority as the pan-London lead, but all London local authorities may call-off against the framework.

This will be a contingency cover framework and as such there is no minimum guarantee of any level of spend or call-off under the framework agreement.  Source

Comment:

It’s not so long since we were informed of a similar advertisement on the Police Scotland website – so what’s the story?  What are they not telling us?  I am under the impression that restrictions are set to ease – indeed, Boris led us to believe that all restrictions were to be removed on Mon 21 June, “Freedom Day”, and although that date has been pushed back to 19 July, I assumed deaths were under control, so to speak.  So, are they not telling us the truth? Are more people  dying from Covid than we’re being told – or, er, is there something else afoot?  What do the powers-that-be know that they’re not telling the hoi polloi?   Share your best guess(es)…

• RCAVictor Reply

My best guess is that deaths from those who have gone like sheep to the vaccination slaughter will be piling up en masse in the not-too-distant future. And I’ve already posted this speculation twice here, but here it is again:

Could Fatima’s “nations will be annihilated” refer to this?

Funny how the truth will always out, in one way or another, for those who are awake…

Meanwhile, here is Father Gruner’s talk on Fr. Fuentes’ last interview, I believe, with Sr. Lucy:

June 20, 2021 at 10:34 pm
    • Miles Immaculatae Reply

Do commenters on Catholic Truth believe the annihilation of nations refers to a material chastisement, for example, war and disaster, or a spiritual annihilation of nations through apostasy and heresy?

June 20, 2021 at 11:04 pm

Miles,

That’s a good question. I tend of think of it as a material annihilation – nations which actually disappear whether through natural disaster or war.

June 20, 2021 at 11:28 pm

Sorry, I meant to add that the annihilation of nations is different from the chastisement which is what I think we are going through right now – spiritual chastisement, bad priests etc.

June 20, 2021 at 11:30 pm

MM (and MI)

I’m inclined to agree with your distinction between the material annihilation of nations and the spiritual chastisement which, you are correct, we are suffering at the present time in a variety of ways.

June 20, 2021 at 11:41 pm
    • Margaret Mary Reply

I don’t think of “nations” as “people”- so if the nations are to be annihilated, that means, to me, the places.

June 20, 2021 at 11:31 pm
    • editor Reply

That video is over an hour long so I won’t get to it for a couple of days, but it will be very interesting not least because that interview with Fr Fuentes (Sr Lucia’s spiritual director) was the last interview with her, as far as I know.

I’m not sure that the deaths (if they transpire in great numbers, as some medics have said will happen) would be “the annihilation of nations”.

I think MM is onto something when she makes the distinction between the actual nations, the countries, the places, and the peoples of said nations, countries etc .

I hope this makes sense but remember…

June 20, 2021 at 11:38 pm
  • Miles Immaculatae Reply

Good civil defence planning requires local and national governments to have large mortuaries on standby in the event of unforeseen natural or man-made disasters. To be honest, I would have expected these to have already existed. It is evident that they don’t, and that is why they only just making plans now. I think that’s the story they’re not telling us.

It is reasonable to assume the UK has never been adequately prepared for such disasters. Remember when it transpired that every other developed country except the UK had stockpiles of PPE? That’s when they started telling us to make our own. At least during the blitz the government had the decency to provide you with a gas mask!

June 20, 2021 at 11:01 pm
    • Margaret Mary Reply

Miles,

I think it’s a bit too coincidental for them to choose this moment in time to suddenly start to worry about excess deaths.

I can’t remember which thread it was on but someone posted a report where a doctor agreed to speak anonymously and he/she said that there would be a lot of deaths down the line, because the vaccine would affect every organ.

My best guess is that the Government is preparing for those deaths. I hope I’m wrong but, as I say, it’s just too much of a coincidence for them to be suddenly taking this action.

June 20, 2021 at 11:27 pm
      • RCAVictor

MM,

Precisely.

June 21, 2021 at 2:41 am
    • editor Reply

MI,

One would, I agree, expect provision to be made for major disasters but, like MM I see this as rather serendipitous, not least because Police Scotland has posted a similar advertisement which set tongues wagging, in recent weeks.

Time will tell, of course. Let’s see. I must admit to being totally distrustful and a total cynic where politicians and medical “experts” are concerned, dating from that “3 weeks to flatten the curve”.

Yip. Ever since then…

June 20, 2021 at 11:45 pm
      • RCAVictor

It would appear that we are going from “3 weeks to flatten the curve” to “4 years to flatten the population.”

June 21, 2021 at 1:47 am
      • Josephine

I agree, and I definitely see this news about temporary body storage as sinister. This letter has been published in The Telegraph:

SIR – What is going on?

On June 23 last year the average number of daily Covid-19 deaths in the previous week was 59, with 353 hospital admissions. On that day the Government announced that restrictions on our freedoms would be eased on July 4.

This year the average number of daily Covid-19 deaths in the first week of June was seven, with 144 hospital admissions.

In contrast to last year, those at high risk have been vaccinated. Yet at the beginning of the week, the Government announced its intention to continue restricting our freedom for at least another five weeks.

Where is the logic? Will restrictions ever end? This disease is endemic. We should stop testing asymptomatic people, accept that “zero Covid” is not achievable and get on with our lives.

Dr Geoffrey Maidment
        Farnham Royal, Buckinghamshire

I agree with Dr Maidment – where is the logic? There’s no legitimate reason to continue with this fiasco.

June 21, 2021 at 9:52 am
  • Lily Reply

Put this report together with this one from the Sun and it is clear that the government is up to no good. They are using the stupid impossible aim of achieving “zero Covid” in order to keep us in permanent lockdown. This report says “semi-permanent” but I think this is for keeps.

Last year Covid Marshals were given body cameras to monitor weddings and other places where people gathered to catch anyone breaking the rules. It’s a disgrace.

About the temporary body storage – I don’t know what to think. It could be just a routine exercise as others have more or less said but put it into the mix with everything else and the way Covid is being used to control us, and put it together with the aim of the elite to reduce the population and then put that together with doctors who have expressed serious concerns about the vaccine and anything is possible. One thing is sure, if a lot of excess deaths come they will never blame the vaccine. They’ll have found a new “variant” to blame.

June 21, 2021 at 10:45 am
  • editor Reply

A reader emailed this information this morning…

This is the document from police Scotland victim shelters.

Interesting.

June 21, 2021 at 11:22 am
  • RCAVictor Reply

I’ve been thinking more about my speculation that these “vaccines” have something to do with Our Lady’s warning about the “annihilation of nations.” I decided to look up information on the Black Plague that hit Eurasia and N. Africa, peaking 1347-1351.

Apparently, 45 – 60% of the population was killed by the plague, i.e. 75 – 200 million people (there does not seem to be a precise number). It took 80-150 years for the population to recover its numbers.

However, despite this massive death toll, nations were not “annihilated” – in fact, nation-states mostly did not exist – so it appears my attempted connection with Fatima doesn’t work.

June 21, 2021 at 4:42 pm
    • editor Reply

I think you’re right about being wrong 😀 Here’s my central thought on the matter – in fact, on re-reading your comment, I think this is actually the conclusion you’ve reached yourself. Great minds thinking alike, yet again 😀

Our Lady is careful with words. She uses them sparingly, and I think we have to take her words as they are commonly understood.

Annihilation means complete destruction – nations will be obliterated. Not their populations reduced in size, even drastically. That’s not annihilation.

Running for the hills now, in case I got it wrong in my first paragraph about “great minds…” 😀

June 21, 2021 at 7:12 pm

RCAVictor & Editor

I’m going to cause a stir here – Our Lady did not use the word “annihilation”, she said that many nations would “disappear”. This is exactly what happened during the Cold War when many former Christian nations had their names changed and their religion outlawed. It makes perfect sense in relation to present unfolding events which seem to be geared towards removing democracy from the free world and gradually erasing Christian culture from the West. Nothing is more terrible for humanity than removing the supernatural means of salvation from the face of the earth.

June 21, 2021 at 7:41 pm

Both words – annihilation and disappear – are quoted, but I’m unaware of Our Lady making any mention of democracy; she merely warns of the imposition of atheistic Communism, as far as I can recall. And it’s clear that, whichever term you choose, annihilation or disappear – we are not speaking merely of reduced populations, but the disappearance of whole peoples which is exactly the same thing as the annihilation of nations.

I think this piece from the Fatima Center is very helpful in clarifying that fact… I hope you agree!

June 21, 2021 at 11:44 pm

You’re right, Our Lady did not use the word “democracy”, I used it to contrast with the Communist totalitarianism now being imposed across what we believed to be “the free world”.

Democracy, in fact, is a Masonic facade of freedom, a pretend liberty which, as we have witnessed over time, extends full liberty and protection only to the most godless anti-Christian, anti-family subversives while restricting the rest of us to choosing from an array of culturally Marxist political parties during election time.

We were never really free under “democracy”, unless we wanted to insult God, in which case the secular Commandments known as “the charter on human rights” were invoked and imposed rigorously. And, as we see now with the COVID scam, democracy can be withdrawn at any time by the handful of powerful elitists.

I have said before that Communism and Freemasonry are evil twins, pretending to be opposing forces while in fact being controlled by the same puppet masters. We know this because the Bolshevik revolution in Russia was financed by Western banks. Capitalism financing Communism? How is that possible? Well, Communism is materialistic in reality – it uses alluring rhetoric to ensnare the working classes but always ends with the theoreticians and architects becoming very wealthy at the expense of the people they promised to liberate from Capitalist greed. It’s very clever – demonically so. Anyone who doubts what I say here just has to look at China, Communist and Capitalist at the same time.

The only true freedom of nations was the old way when Christian monarchs ruled under the Kingship of Christ. The Protestant Reformation and French Revolution ended that divine order, ushering in instead Freemasonic governance and, eventually, atheistic Communism.

That’s exactly what is happening now in our nations – the mask has slipped and the full force of atheistic totalitarianism is coming down on the entire world. Democracy is finally being seen for the sham it always was.

While this may result in some sort of global depopulation programme, as is perfectly possible, it is not the chastisement referred to in the Third Secret. Fr. Malachi Martin assured us of this many times when asked the question of whether the Third Secret points to a material disaster, such as a global nuclear war. He said no, definitely not, it refers to a supernatural chastisement more horrible than anyone could ever imagine.

This, for me, ties in perfectly with what Brother Michael of the Trinity wrote in his three volumes on Fatima – that Our Lady said “many nations would disappear”, meaning in the sense of supernatural faith being lost across the globe under the combined influence of atheistic Communism and Masonic democracy, the evil twins.

I don’t know exactly how or why the word “annihilated” came to replace “disappear”, though I suspect it was because someone mistakenly thought that using “annihilation” meant roughly the same thing but would have a much greater inpact on the minds of individuals. It was a great mistake because it placed emphasis on a natural chastisement of some sort when in fact the Third Secret speaks exclusively of a supernatural chastisement far more terrifying and lasting than any nuclear holocaust. This is what Fr. Malachi Martin declared, and he read the Third Secret.

June 22, 2021 at 2:45 am

I don’t see any difference between “annihilation” and “disappear”. If something is annihilated, it disappears. It is obliterated. If whole peoples disappear, they are obliterated. I must say, I had never heard any word except annihilated in relation to the Fatima prophecies until very recently (on this blog!) Where clarification was required – and has been given – is that, apparently, Our Lady was not speaking of nation states, i.e. the geographical area(s) but the peoples of those places. I know some people wonder about that, nevertheless, and that is understandable. In a sense, it doesn’t matter. I don’t want my people to disappear, be annihilated even if Scotland remains standing 😀 I mean, what would the English do with all those kilts lying around? 😀

We’ve had this discussion before, yet the confusion seems to reign supreme. It’s really not an “either/or” matter. God has revealed throughout Scripture that he chastises, both through punishments such as war (which is a result of sin) and by the withdrawal of His grace – supernatural chastisement. We are manifestly suffering the latter right now – that is beyond argument. Whether the former will come this time, who knows.

I’m not confident about Father Malachi Martin. I originally understood that he had merely handled the envelope containing the Third Secret and was able to determine the length of the piece of paper therein, the number of lines, but then he apparently announced on a TV show that he has actually read the Third Secret; That doesn’t impress me, I’m afraid, given that – I think I’m correct in saying – everyone who has read it officially had to sign something and promise not to reveal it (I could be wrong about that, I’m not sure if that is true.)

But here’s the main thing that makes me wary of Father Malachi Martin; he went on to support the unapproved apparition of Garabandal, saying that Our Lady had appeared there because the Third Secret had not been revealed. I don’t believe that. Our Lady’s respect for the Church’s authority, even when her wishes are not obeyed is a matter of record, as we learn from, for example, Lourdes and other apparitions when seers were instructed by Our Lady to obey their priest, even when he was not following her wishes – in the end the truth came out in each case.

Your explanation of the links between Communism and Freemasonry and your expert pulling away the mask (so to speak!) from alleged democracy is first class. Interestingly, this remark of yours echoes something a young Catholic said to me recently – I found it very surprising that any young person would think like that, these days: You write:

“The only true freedom of nations was the old way when Christian monarchs ruled under the Kingship of Christ.”

Perfect!

June 22, 2021 at 10:17 am
  • maureen hendrick Reply

Today in Ayr I read a memorial of a statue raised by their comrades in proud and grateful memory of those Royal Scots fusiliers who gave their lives in the world war of 1939-45
    They died that we might remain free.
    Those who comply to losing that freedom won for us by those fallen in that war should read those memorials and think shame of their selves.

June 22, 2021 at 1:16 pm
  • Helen Reply

I don’t know if this has already been posted and, to my mind it is THE definite scandemic explanation and anybody who listens to it, will not be able to refute it:

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXCG3tXwj4&w=1187&h=668%5D

June 23, 2021 at 3:58 pm
    • editor Reply

Helen,

I’ve just managed to watch that video interview with the top German-American lawyer, and it’s excellent. So excellent that I emailed it to a priest who, sadly, goes along with the whole plandemic (as I was very pleased to hear Dr Fuellmich call it!)

So, please pray for this priest – I know from previous discussions that he finds it difficult to believe that anyone in authority is corrupt. Charity run rampant 😀 You’d think he’d never heard of the Birmingham Six or any other miscarriage of justice. If someone is convicted, end of story, as far as he is concerned. Ditto the current “crisis” – who could possibly imagine that elected politicians would fabricate such a thing, let alone be complicit in malicious actions, designed to “reset” the planet. No way! I’ve reminded him more than once that Hitler was an elected politician, but it makes no difference. It’s a bit like the problem we have with the recent modernist popes – the same Catholics who will acknowledge that we’ve had bad popes during the Church’s history, look askance at the idea that we could have one now! It’s incredible.

There was lots in the above video which struck a loud chord, but one thing really hit home and is terrifying – that the side-effects and deaths from the vaccines which we are hearing about now, are a mistake. They were not intended… at this time. His explanation makes perfect, if disconcerting, sense.

One other major point is this; Dr Fuellmich remarked that it is empathy which makes us human, adding that the fact the those who forbade people from seeing their loved ones who were dying, as their time approached, shows that these politicians and “experts” are not human – they are monsters.

Correct, correct, and correct again…

Thank you for that video, Helen. A “must-see”…

June 23, 2021 at 9:22 pm
    • heloisa Reply

Thank you so much, Helen, for posting this. I never usually watch videos, but having read about the apparent need for body storage facilities, decided to give it a whirl and wow!, was hooked from the beginning. An excellent, clear summary of everything that’s gone on over the last 15 months. I’ve even kept a copy! He’s a very good speaker – bet his lectures (if he does them) would be great.

June 27, 2021 at 10:58 pm
  • Michelle Reply

They know that the “vaccine” will kill many as they are exposed to covid in fall.

June 23, 2021 at 10:49 pm
    • editor Reply

Michelle,

Or exposed to the latest “variant”.

June 24, 2021 at 12:11 am
  • Helen Reply

Yes Editor, ” that the side-effects and deaths from the vaccines which we are hearing about now, are a mistake. They were not intended… at this time”. That jumped out at me too. Also, the fact that down the line, lots of people are going to self destruct through their own immune systems attacking them, thinking them alien. As for the bit about the Moderna one being capable of controlling us, words defy me.

June 23, 2021 at 11:10 pm
    • editor Reply

Helen,

The whole thing is “word-defying”. As Dr Fuellmich said at the beginning of his interview, if anyone had suggested this would happen prior to March 2020, we would not have believed them – not for a second.

June 24, 2021 at 12:13 am