What’s Wrong With The Americans? They’ve Fallen For the Covid Con Hook, Line & Sinker!

Editor writes…

More than once, I’ve marvelled at the American news presenters and commentators because they appear to be blissfully unaware that Covid is being used as a means of spreading Communism across the world. They speak as though it’s all about “the virus”, all the while pushing the vaccines. Even President Donald J. Trump is a vaccine fan. It beggars belief that they so readily participate in a medical experiment to “conquer” a virus from which the majority of those who become infected, recover. You couldn’t make this stuff up.

In the above clip, Sebastian Gorka repeats the false belief that “Saint”* Pope John Paul II  brought about the fall of Communism. [Pope John Paul II, recall, presided over the most horrendous apostasy in the Church, failed to discipline dissenters and prepared the way for the current, most anti-Catholic pontiff ever].  Gorka’s headline effectively asking “DID Communism fall?” is not the serious question you might assume.  He uses it to highlight the fact that the Socialists in the Democratic Party are keeping the Communist flag flying.  That’s all he means. DUH!

Sebastian Gorka is a Catholic.  Yet, while I’ve heard him mention Pope John Paul II quite a few times, he’s yet to show the slightest awareness of the most important Catholic event of the twentieth century, which predicted the spread of Communism across the world – predicted in 1917 before the Russian Revolution – i.e.  The Fatima Apparitions.  In a 1946  interview with American Professor William Thomas Walsh, Sister Lucy, Fatima seer, answered “yes” to the question: ‘Does this mean, in your opinion, that every country, without exception, will be overcome by Communism?’

With the exception of the Americans who blog here, the majority of Americans appear oblivious to the fact that Covid is the tool being used to spread totalitarian governance across the world – why is that? Is there a level of complacency resulting from the USA being a major capitalist nation?  Perhaps they feel that the Covid-tyranny connection is just one more “conspiracy theory”?  What then?

There are people here in the UK who have organised freedom marches and meetings (I’ve been invited to attend a meeting this week) to make plans for when (not “if”) things worsen, but there does not appear to be any such concern in the United States.  Or am I missing something?  One thing Catholics in the UK and the USA do share, is bishops who are remaining silent as the march towards totalitarian governance continues.  Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!

Note…

* When good order is restored to the Church, all of the fast track canonisations will be re-examined against the standard prior to the removal of the key office of Devil’s Advocate.  Pope John Paul II no longer required a Devil’s Advocate, thus calling into question the efficacy of every canonisation thereafter – including his own. Incredible.

• editor Reply

This article about Dr Anthony Fauci is dynamite, Fauci being the American equivalent of Sir Chris Whitty and Sir Patrick Vallance.

There’s a similar article in The Daily Sceptic about the way medical politics (and the corrupted nature of SAGE) has taken over in the UK, so maybe, at last, we are seeing the beginning of the end of these “experts” running the world.

December 21, 2021 at 9:09 am
    • Faith of Our Fathers Reply

Surely if WE can see that Fauci is a Lying. S.O.B. then the Americans can also . As regards them falling for the Covid Shots fear is contagious and very few Americans it seems watch anything else than the M.S.M. Their are of course many who Blog on L.S.N. The Remnant Etc but Jim Jordan in my view is the only one who consistently calls out Fauci for Lying.

If WE can see Fauci is Lying and has Lied constantly in the Job He’s in ( to suit big Pharma of course) even going back to AIDS in the beginning. He Lies still.
      I see though an article on L.S.N. where it says that Deaths from the ” Vaccines ” has surpassed 20.000 in the U.S. this is a terrible indictment on so called Western Medical Science.
      Here in the U.K. Ex Professional Footballers have asked for the amount of Young Footballers who have taken ( or have been forced to take) the ” Vaccine ” having Heart Attacks whilst playing. Of course their pleas are falling on deaf ears. Also one has to wonder why it seems Nobody in the M.S.M has called Fauci a Eugenics Freak, which He is .

December 21, 2021 at 3:26 pm
  • Lily Reply

This is interesting because I’d have thought the Americans were way ahead of the rest of us in seeing this pandemic for what it is, so I searched and found this report which shows that, although this person (Huckabee) is challenging the mask wearing, he’s not challenging the whole Covid situation.

Another headline was about the “surge in Omicron cases”, again not questioning it. They speak about the millions of deaths from Covid, again without challenging.

On GB News this morning, one presenter reported that about half the deaths of people “with Covid” in hospital, are people who were not hospitalised because of Covid but caught it in hospital. The government isn’t telling us this kind of important detail. I suppose it’s the same in the USA, so if X number of people are said to be a Covid death, nobody is checking whether they went into hospital with Covid or caught it there.

The whole thing is a scam.

December 21, 2021 at 10:25 am
  • Michael Brady Reply

Dear Friends

I think that those of us who understand the present realities and all their antecedents should take it as a great Grace from God that we are ‘aware’ and that through our fidelity, witness in whatever capacity to the Faith etc. it provides a beacon to the rest of our human family of the nature etc of what we are currently living with and under, it’s historical antecedents, it’s ultimate aims and goals etc.

I keep you all in my prayers and take great strength from each of you in love and fidelity in the dark days and times to the Faith

In Christ

Michael

December 21, 2021 at 11:01 am
  • Michael Brady Reply

I meant to add……

While like all of you l am greatly concerned, this will pass and Our Blessed Saviour, Our Holy Mother and the One True and Apostolic Church ( not the present Modernist aberration ) shall Triumph against the secular and demonic forces sustaining it.

PAX

December 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
    • Margaret Mary Reply

Michael Brady,

I agree that this will pass but not before we’ve lived under tyranny for a time. There’s no question in my mind about that. Until we get a pope who obeys the Fatima request for the consecration of Russia, we’re going to be living like this, and worse, in fact, so we need to pray hard for an end to it.

There’s even an openly Communist behaviour psychologist (Susan Michie) on the government SAGE committee, and they’re the people demanding stricter rules and lockdowns. Nobody has to be a genius to see what is going on here, that totalitarian dictatorship is being foisted upon us.

December 21, 2021 at 11:33 am
  • Josephine Reply

I’m really surprised at Sebastian Gorka. I’ve seen him on BBC defending Trump, and he’s no fool, so it is very surprising that he seems (I agree) unaware of the fact that Communism is alive and well and spreading, thanks to the very useful Chinese flu!

I’m also surprised that Donald J. Trump is so in favour of the vaccines. I remember reading on here someone saying they thought that was because he thinks like a business man – this was something to get done to fix Covid, and he didn’t imagine that the likes of Fauci would use it for wicked ends. I think he was not suspicious of just how deep the “deep state” actually is. But it’s a wonder he hasn’t been tipped off about the vaccines by now, although who would tip him off, when all the conservative TV presenters are pushing them.

December 21, 2021 at 11:28 am
    • Michaela Reply

Josephine,

I agree. It was unbelievable watching Sebastian Gorka praising Pope JPII and speaking as if Communism was gone, with the exception of a few people in the Democrat Party. I was really taken aback at that. I expect people commenting on the news and important issues to be at least as informed as me, if not more so, LOL!

I’m also disappointed that Trump has promoted the vaccines and he’s even had the booster. He was booed by the crowd when he said he’d had the booster, which shows that the ordinary Americans are more informed that their political leaders and news-people.

December 21, 2021 at 5:07 pm
  • patrick healy Reply

Dear Editor,

Thank you for being a beacon of light in this steadily darkening world.
    You (rightly) ask What’s wrong with Americans? Well sadly this ‘ignorance disease’ is more pervasive than any Chinese Flu
    Do not give up hope ye of little faith. Your good self is not alone in battling the forces of evil.

If, in your busy schedule, you could look at The Conservative Treehouse dot comm, the host has a wonderful piece on the latest horror from Sweden, where they are perfecting a ‘little grain of rice’ to insert in the back of your hand. This will obviate the need to have one of those ‘smart’ phones which already track all your movements and thoughts.
    This will be used to exert complete control over all your life, from banking to shopping to eating – and eventually to attending Mass.
    So if you thought the New World Order was here -you aint seen nuthin yet.

The Treehouse is my (second) favourite website. I will not state which is Numero Uno..

December 21, 2021 at 11:54 am
  • WurdeSmythe Reply

From a medical perspective, the American physician Dr. Peter McCullough describes the dangerous COVID vaccine and it’s rollout. This is a product that had minimal testing but is being pushed on the masses while information about more effective treatments is suppressed.

Short version (17 minutes)

Long version (1 hour, 45 minutes)

Dr. McCullough has observed and documented a profoundly disturbing policy response to the pandemic — a policy response that he says is the greatest malpractice and malfeasance in the history of medicine and public health.

Read more at https://www.heartplace.com/dr-peter-a-mccullough

December 21, 2021 at 3:00 pm
    • Michaela Reply

Wurdesmythe,

I’m looking forward to those interviews but I wonder if Dr McCullough is interviewed on the mainstream news programmes in America – do you know? I’m asking because there’s seems to be no shortage of doctors on Rumble etc but they don’t usually get into the mainstream news studios.

December 21, 2021 at 5:13 pm
      • Wurdesmythe

> I wonder if Dr McCullough is interviewed on the mainstream news programmes in America…

Not that I’ve seen anywhere. To the contrary, his voice has been marginalized and his professional and personal reputation assaulted.

December 22, 2021 at 2:26 pm
    • editor Reply

Wurdesmythe,

Dr. Peter McCullough was mentioned at the meeting I attended in Glasgow last night (looking at the clock, it’s five minutes after midnight here, and I’m not long home! See my response to RCA Victor below where I mention said meeting.)

I haven’t visited any of your links yet but anyone who says, about the Covid response that it is the greatest malpractice and malfeasance in the history of medicine and public health. is my kinda guy!

December 22, 2021 at 12:07 am
  • Helen Reply

Yes Patrick Healy, I read this morning that 6,000 Swedes have been microchipped. “The horror! The horror!” Plagiarised from Joseph Conrad’s book “Heart of Darkness”. And complete horror it is! It’s hard to believe that anybody would voluntarily do such a thing to his own body.

December 21, 2021 at 4:22 pm
  • RCAVictor Reply

American media talking heads are certainly ginning up the fear-mongering, but it’s because they are desperate and have lost control of the narrative. I say that because an ever-decreasing and distinct minority of people are wearing masks in the stores lately – and the ones who are masked are mostly (as I’ve pointed out before) women.

Why do you suppose women are more susceptible to this fear-mongering than men?

Dr. Judy Mikovits has now estimated that 55 million Americans will die at some point from these “vaccines.”

Meanwhile, I am mystified by Trump’s attitude toward these poisonous genetic experiments. I’d like to smack him upside the head, after I tell him to pull his head out of a certain dark place….

December 21, 2021 at 8:46 pm
  • editor Reply

I’m just home from an important meeting to which I was invited by some very concerned people of all religions and none, keen to do something to alert others to the fact that the current loss of our freedom will be a permanent feature of our lives, unless we all stop obeying!

So, given the midnight hour, I’m going to limit my comments here, to responding ONLY to our (drum roll) American bloggers!

Given the topic, you know it makes sense 😀

My beef isn’t with the mainstream American media which is about as useful as the proverbial chocolate teapot same as ours, but with the so-called “conservative” outlets such as Newsmax. They’re as quick to say they’ve been “double jabbed” and “boosted” as anyone else. THAT is what puzzles me.

Interested in what Dr Judy Mikovits has said – is she on video? Articles?

Just, as and when, RCA Victor, as and when 😀

December 22, 2021 at 12:03 am
    • Wurdesmythe Reply

You are correct, the conservative mainstream press outlets have also promoted the vaccines.

The best that can be said of them is that they do not favor the vaccine and lockdown mandates and penalties; rather, they favor education and incentives to get people to take the vaccines and boosters to the nth degree.

December 22, 2021 at 2:29 pm
    • RCAVictor Reply

Good point – not to take the wind out of your sails, but after I had posted I wondered whether I had really answered the lead question!

But….having completed an examination of conscience, 🙂 I submit an article about Dr. Mikovits’ projection:

(This is a former co-worker of Fauci’s who has been sounding the fraud alarm about him for quite some time.)

Speaking of Newsmax, I believe they attempted to mandate, at one point, the “vaxx” for all their employees, which should tell you all you need to know about Newsmax – i.e. they are just Fox News in disguise. However, they may have withdrawn that mandate after significant employee resistance, I don’t remember. At any rate, the owner of Newsmax was exposed earlier this year as a donor to multiple leftist causes.

Maybe Chris Salcedo could explain to his audience why “conservative” is, in many cases, just a mask for a slower road to tyranny than “liberal.” You know, the old Fabian socialist sleight-of-hand….

December 22, 2021 at 3:25 pm
  • Lily Reply

There’s some pushback in the USA from a journalist suing Twitter for censoring his vaccine concerns.

I’m just amazed at how Americans can afford to go to court – it much be a lot less expensive that it is for us. The majority of British people couldn’t afford to go to court about this sort of thing. I’m pleased that Alex Berenson is suing, don’t get me wrong, but I do wonder how it is possible for so many Americans to go to court.

December 22, 2021 at 11:21 am
    • RCAVictor Reply

Lily,

I’m not one of those Americans who can afford it, but over here it seems to be the alternative to getting out in the streets and protesting. In fact, way before the scam-demic hit, we were becoming known as a “litigious” society.

However, now that our court system is infested with leftist judges, all those litigious folks might want to re-think their strategy….

December 22, 2021 at 3:28 pm