Scotland Face Mask Law As It Applies (or Doesn’t) to Nicola Sturgeon – Hypocrisy or Worse?

Ms Sturgeon’s law-breaking (after her high handed nose-holding about Boris’s “partygate” crime) is hardly surprising following her previous breaches. Firstly, at a funeral reception, where she was photographed standing without her mask when everyone knows that the virus can attack when someone is standing in a pub/restaurant, although not when seated at a table…  It’s so obvious, such a simple rule, yet she broke it.

Then a photograph appeared on her cousin’s Facebook page showing said Sturgeon partying with her family at said cousin’s 40th birthday celebration, again without her mask and minus social distancing rules which, at the time, forbade such get togethers.  Again, the virus knew (at that time) when people were gathered together and could strike at any moment, yet that little law-breaking was only  reported in one tabloid, and, as far as I know, not even mentioned on the TV/radio news.

Thus, we have to acknowledge that, since nobody in the SNP, least of Nicola Sturgeon, has been fatally struck down as a result of this blatant rule breaking, this virus is not remotely as deadly as we’ve been told.  And, of course, wee Nicola knew that all along.  Just as the other law-breakers, from Matt Hancock to Boris Johnson to Rishi Sunak, knew that all along. Bunch of chancers.

So, will the person who reported wee Nicola to the police please identify him or herself here because we wish to award that brave soul the Easter Egg of the Season.  Hero or Heroine, or identifying as a hero or heroine, you’re my kinda guy/gal 😀

And will the Scottish Bishops who have gone along with this nonsense since the get-go check the nearest mirror to make sure you’ve removed your masks today, since the law has changed to permit you to show your faces again, and you wouldn’t want to be seen out in public with all that egg over your face, where your [useless, and, in fact, dangerous] mask used to be…

• Lily Reply

LOL! Scheming Sturgeon caught breaking her own stupid law, at last. She said she has confidence that most Scots will continue to wear the masks – and I, for one, won’t be surprised. They’re all so full of terror about this virus, it’s hard to believe. I must do a face count tomorrow, LOL! Even that idiot doctor in the video is going to keep wearing his and he must surely know that these masks are worse than useless. You could get half a dozen viruses through them, for goodness sake!

April 18, 2022 at 9:37 pm
  • Margaret Mary Reply

The police have spoken to Sturgeon but she’s not being fined, no further action to be taken.

What a joke. One rule for her and another rule for the rest of us.

April 18, 2022 at 9:44 pm
    • Catherine Reply

unbelievable! One rule for one and …

April 18, 2022 at 9:47 pm
  • RCAVictor Reply

If the Scottish bishops were to show their [true] faces, maybe what’s left of the faithful would be able to see exactly what they believe in….and it’s certainly not Our Lord and His Catholic Church.

As for your Head Fish and her ilk, they must have a secret force field that confuses this hyper-intelligent virus, causing it to look for other victims (such as political opponents). I wonder if the money they are paid to enslave their citizens has some sort of embedded digital chip that emits the proper virus-repelling signal?

April 18, 2022 at 10:36 pm
    • Margaret Mary Reply

I second your opening sentence. So true. Whatever our bishops believe in, “it’s not Our Lord and His Catholic Church.” Never a truer word, spoken.

April 18, 2022 at 11:20 pm
    • Josephine Reply

I’ve been Googling e to see if I could find out who it is who is paying the politicians to enforce these laws. Nothing comes up. I would love to know “who is paying the money to politicians to enslave their citizens”. Is it the World Health Organisation or the World Economic Forum? Or is it George Soros’ Foundation? Do you know?

April 19, 2022 at 10:06 am
      • RCAVictor

Josephine,

No, I can’t say for certain, but I can guess that the usual suspects are involved, probably by laundering their money: Soros, Gates, Davos, you know the drill. Oh, did I mention Zuckerberg and Bezos?

April 19, 2022 at 3:58 pm

Josephine, RCA Victor…. You LOT!

We had a thread on this topic, back in the day, if you (don’t apparently) remember… 😀

April 19, 2022 at 4:08 pm
      • Josephine

Ouch!

April 19, 2022 at 4:55 pm
    • editor Reply

Insightful – you are so right. The Scottish Bishops have been wearing masks for a lot longer than the Covid masks came into “fashion”. So few can see beneath them, sadly. They should all be given Emmy Awards for Best Acting… all playing the role of Catholics. Joke.

April 19, 2022 at 12:34 pm
  • Fidelis Reply

There are calls for Nicola Sturgeon to resign over this, because she demanded Boris resign for partygate – but I doubt she will

April 19, 2022 at 9:03 am
  • Josephine Reply

Neil Oliver hits the nail on the head about Sturgeon – she doesn’t care what we think about her rule breaking.

April 19, 2022 at 9:57 am
    • Theresa Rose Reply

Josephine,

I agree with you. Nicola Sturgeon does not care one jot of what we think of her rule breaking. It is a case of do what I say, but do not copy what I do. Anyone who had forgotten to put on a mask would have fined faster than a speeding bullet fired from a gun.

April 19, 2022 at 10:43 am
    • editor Reply

Josephine,

I saw that interview with Neil Oliver live, yesterday. Very strong. Thank you for posting the clip.

April 19, 2022 at 12:32 pm
  • Faith of Our Fathers Reply

I personally think that some people should be wearing Masks Permanently and Sturgeon certainly comes into that category. Of course She would want me to wear a Mask Permanently but for different reasons I suspect.

In all seriousness this is now gone WAY WAY to far and like all on here am sure you have noticed even people alone in their cars wearing these Face Nappies. For God sake what is that all about. Also am sure all on here, yes and even Victor from the U.S.A. see these Masks Littering the Whole World.

When are The Extinction Rebellion Mob and we Greeting Face Greta going to start Blocking The Chinese Factories where Billions of these are being turned out. After all their quick at blocking Oil Refinerys .
    The Hypocrisy in our Society has never been so bad.

April 19, 2022 at 2:19 pm
    • Fidelis Reply

Josephine,

I’ve never watched that show either but I’ll be tuning in on Wed, for sure!

April 19, 2022 at 11:02 pm

Joephine and Fidelis,

Me, too. I’ve never seen Loose Women, just the odd clip, but I will certainly be checking it out on Wednesday to see Scheming Slippery Sturgeon working her manipulation magic!

April 19, 2022 at 11:41 pm
  • Lily Reply

This article contains photos of Nicola staring in the mirror at herself, so she knew fine well she wasn’t wearing a mask and it wasn’t a matter of seconds. What a fibber.

April 20, 2022 at 12:16 pm
  • Margaret Mary Reply

I’ve just seen this clip – an admission that they all, in the SNP, break the rules. With friends like him, Sturgeon doesn’t need enemies LOL!

April 20, 2022 at 12:25 pm
    • Josephine Reply

LOL! I forgot about Loose Women as well! I can’t believe it.

I’ve just seen this from the Dan Wootton show – it’s a quickfire debate, just a few minutes but gets a lot packed in.

April 20, 2022 at 4:26 pm
  • Fidelis Reply

This is Nicola on Loose Women, the whole segment. She is a very slippery customer.

April 20, 2022 at 11:32 pm